Book & Kiss

The little comic is actually where I got the end from. :3

Since the world was incredibly boring for Lucy at the moment, she pulled out a book from her shelf and flipped to the page she had bookmarked. Ignoring the fact that an annoying pink head was just lurking around the corners, eager to get something done.

"Luuuuuucyyyyyy!" He called out, but Lucy just ignored him. "LUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCYYYYYYYYYYYY."

She clenched her fists, ready to pounce at him any minute, since he wouldn't shut up.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" She snapped.

"I'm bored." He sighed, walking over towards her.

"I don't know, get a book or something." She shrugged.

"But I don't wanna read. I wanna do somethinnnnnng." He whined louder, ticking her off.

She sighed, knowing she really didn't have any ideas to entertain him. She popped her book open again and returned to the page she was reading.

The words repeated in her head as she read them to herself. Ignoring a whining Natsu in the background like a kid who didn't want to go to school.

He was ridiculously tired and was eager to do something. Just what?! He paced around the room, arms crossed around his head. His eyes eyed ever corner, hoping something would struck his mind. But he thought  What's better to annoy Lucy to death?

His mind came to a decision and he walked over to Lucy, placing his head right at lengths with her hair, which covered his face. Forcing the smell of blossoms to tickle his nose as he sniffed it. He let out a sigh, tickling her neck which made her flinch.

"What are you doing?" She relaxed her shoulders, a bit annoyed.

"Annoying you." He said plainly.

"Of course you would." She spoke under her breath, still catching Natsu's ears.

Therefore, she flipped her book open once more time and continued on into her world but Natsu wouldn't give in.

Natsu let out blow which tickled her neck even more, causing shivers to travel down her spine, nearly making her jump off her seat.

He snuggled his head deeper into her neck which coated with her golden hair. Relaxing his chin at the crook of her neck where she then flinched again.

"Natsu stop. That tickles." She let out a small smile, refusing a giggle.

"Oh so now I'm annoying you?" He smirked.

"You always were!"

He breathed around her neck as she continued to refused a giggle. Her cheeks grew a bright red, holding in so much laughter.

As he relaxed his chin at her shoulder, She cocked her head at him, sticking her tongue at him as a tease. 

He scoffed with a smile, ignoring her. Then, he let out a more breezy blow down her spine, letting giggles spill out of her as she flinched.

"S-Stop It!!!" She begged.

He relaxed his hands on the back of her chair, still his face dig into the blondes gold hair.

Lucy turned around to face Natsu who snapped to her in a curious way. Therefore, she took her tongue out again which annoyed Natsu.

"Put that tongue away before I do it my self." He warned.

Lucy didn't necessarily know what that meant but she just turned around, picking her book up once more.

Natsu then huffed as he relaxed in her hair that refreshed his nose. It smelled like blossoms, blooming out for the first time. He really loved the smell.

Lucy struggled a flinch as she jumped a little, seeing that Natsu was becoming wayyyy to stubborn.

As she read her words from her fascinating book, she let out a sly tongue, still teasing Natsu but all Lucy did was continue reading. Natsu was getting annoyed from her tease so, he decided to just keep his word.

He sighed and turned to face the bookworm who still had her tongue out at the moment.

He placed his right hand behind her neck, as he then put her tongue back with his tongue, causing her to gasp with shock.

After a few seconds that seemed forever to the two, Natsu backed away, seeing a Lucy, blushing like crazy.

He backed away, still staring into her brunette eyes. He gave his signature smile, still leaving Lucy to blush like a cherry. He walked behind her, to the spot he was teasing her from before.

Feeling the burning temptation creep up to her cheeks, the blonde continued into her book, trying to make out what just happened.

"I'm still bored." Natsu whimpered, playing with the gold hair that danced between his fingers.

"Sucks to be you." She sighed with a smirk.

Natsu could still smell her delightful smell that tickled his nose rapidly. He was more than grateful to be this close, even pecking the softness of her lips and seeing the sparks in her eyes that made him tingle on the inside.

As dancing his fingers in her hair, he managed to skin her neck so slightly that made her flinch in a shiver.

"Wow, you're sensitive." He said in shock.

"Shut up." She growled, sticking out her tongue in mockery.

Natsu saw this was his chance and was gonna cherish every moment. No matter the cost.

Seeing her facing him in mockery, he quickened his face to hers, smashing his lips to hers, gently fondling his tongue as Lucy just froze in space, not knowing what the heck to do but to melt in.

She shut her eyes tighter as Natsu came forward which wasn't in his plans. Leaning back, Lucy relaxed her tense face muscles as they slowly kissed. Well, that was before Natsu accidentally came too forward.

"AHH-" Shrieked the blonde as she fell back in her seat, hitting the wooden floor as Natsu just stood there with a blank expression, leaning slightly over the wooden chair, wondering what the heck just happened as his mind processed the moment.