Summon the GOAT

For everyone who celebrates, happy (late) thanksgiving!!

~~~

Grian placed the last piece of yellow glass pane and flew back to get a look at his masterpiece.

"Do you think he'll come?" Impulse asked, his deep voice echoing in the wind. Grian peered at the glass figure.

"Oh yes. He'll be here."

~~~~

<Docm77> Grian meet me at your mushroom

Grian jumped up to reply to the message. It had finally happened! Okay, well, not finally. It took about 2 hours to summon the Goat.

Grian swiftly typed out a reply.

<Grian> will do :D

He couldn't help the eager message, he was so excited. Grian walked into his portal, ignoring how slimy it was. Once he arrived at his new HQ, Grian realized he was late.

Everyone was already there, including Doc himself, who seemed to be dressed in... a Batman suit? Grian gave the half creeper/half man a weird look. No one else seemed to mind, though.

"Mother Spore! A bit late, aren't we? Ren laughed. He launched a rocket and shot into his giant chair. Grian gave Ren a dark look and settled into the chair.

"Hello, Grian." Doc grumbled, his low voice rumbling through the building. "H-h-hi Doc! Thanks for coming!" Grian chuckled nervously.

Impulse and Etho laughed at the fidgety guy. Etho stood up and pressed a stone button at his seat. Wooden trapdoors snapped open at everyone's seats.

"Members of the Mycelium Resistance! Be amazed as I present to you my amazing redstone skills!" Etho joked.

"Throw your pearls in the water, and watch as I teleport you... erm, back to your seats."

Everyone laughed, and Impulse groaned. "Wait! It'll work better when we're like, out and about. It's a glorified Emergency Meeting button." Etho stuttered.

Grian, still trying to shake being late, jumped forward to try it out. He smashed the button and laughed as everyone was teleported to their seats.

"What am I getting into," Doc grumbled angrily. Grian laughed loudly, rattling the table.

"So, Doc. We need you to help soup this place up, you know? Traps, tricks, that sort of thing. We knew you'd be perfect for it."

Doc breathed heavily, but said nothing. (He was very mysterious like that.) After a few moments, Ren spoke. "Well- um- if that's all, I have some work to do-"

Xb and Impulse nodded, eager to get out of the awkward situation. Grian gave them a look, as if to say You're gonna leave me here with this guy?

Everyone but Grian, Etho and Doc left, feeling terribly uncomfortable. "Well, is that okay Doc?" Etho repeated.

"It would be my honor to mess with the HEP." Doc laughed. "But I have to warn you, it'll be dangerous around here."

"Yes! That's exactly what we want!" Grian exclaimed, breaking the tension. "We want to die- well, not die, but be seriously injured!"

Etho stood up. "Grian! Doc, we don't want to hurt them. Just keep them away from the base, okay?"

Giving a small salute, Doc marched out the door and flew away. "That dude is weird, man." Etho laughed.

"I think he's cool." Grian stated, giving Etho the side-eye. Etho shrugged and broke his redstone shulker box. "See ya Grian, I'm out."

Grian waved goodbye, but stayed behind to do who knows what. He was excited that Doc had joined them, but kind of scared. But who could judge, Doc was a scary man.

Pacing around the new HQ, Grian couldn't help but worry. When you're alone with your thoughts, all you do is worry. (Maybe that's just me, but it's Grian too okay lol✨anxiety✨)

Maybe Doc wasn't a great fit? He was destructive and intense. Super freaky and mysterious. Besides, he was good friends with Bdubs, a key member of the opposing side.

Shaking off the bad vibes, Grian tried to relax. Everything would be okay. He trusted Doc.

For the most part.

~~~~

Heeeeello everyone
I'm so sorry I haven't updated recently, I've been kind of busy

I hope everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving if you celebrate it, and if you don't, I hope you had a good Thursday :)

Voting, commenting and sharing would be very much appreciated