*chemistry*

Hi everyone, I know I've been updating daily but Ive been having extra school work to do so I'll be updating... whenever I feel like it. It'll probably be like every other day or so.

Thanks for reading, and enjoy!

~~~~~

X placed the last piece of rail, finishing his nether wart farm. "Perfection!" He cried happily, laughing. He had stayed up for hours to finish this magnificent contraption, so he was very sleep deprived.

Downing his last bottle of water, Xisuma jumped in the minecart to test out the farm one last time. Punch, punch, punch, his arm flew back and forth over and over.

"Shishwammy!!!!!" He heard suddenly. "Aah-!" Xisuma cried as he fell out of the minecart. Keralis swooped down and next to X.

He held out a hand and Xisuma grabbed it, Keralis yanking him up. "Uhm- thanks Keralis-" he choked. Keralis belted out a burst of laughter.

"Erm- what were you doing on the floor, Shishwammy?" Xisuma frowned and brushed himself off. "I was farming nether wart. You scared me," he laughed.

Keralis grabbed his friend's shoulder and giggled. "I'm sorry, my friend. I came to see if you'd restock the Rock Shop-" Keralis' scanned Xisuma's outfit, face, all of him.

"On the other hand, you'd better not restock the shop. When was the last time you went to sleep? It hasn't said anything about you sleeping in the chat recently."

Xisuma squirmed from Keralis' grip and looked away. "It's been- a little while- but it's fine," Keralis shook his head and yanked Xisuma towards the exit.

"You need- to sleep- Shishwammy!" X stomped his foot. "I am quite alright, thank you. I'll restock the shop and get back to farming as soon as possible."

....Finally, after 10 minutes of arguing, Xisuma agreed to head back to his base and sleep for a little while....

Keralis tucked the blanket under Xisuma's chin gently, and handed him a regen potion. X drank it quickly and closed his big bee eyes.

"Sleep tight, Shishwammy," Keralis whispered and walked over to Xisuma's chests to nab some sandstone before leaving.

(Xisuma had told him he could take some, he wasn't stealing lol)

21 stacks of sandstone later, Keralis stood over Xisuma, careful not to disturb him. He was going to leave, but he wanted to make sure his friend was okay.

He always overworked himself extremely too hard, and never asked for help, no matter how much Keralis volunteered. 

There was a void inside of X that no one could seem to fill. No person, no building, no animal could. Keralis wanted to help, and so did Xisuma's other friends, but nothing worked.

But no matter what, he was an amazing person and deserved the world.

~~~~~

Yay! Another chapter done! I hope you enjoyed this one, but I really need some ideas! If you have any I'd really appreciate it and most likely use it. This one was rushed, so it's not the best, but I wanted to get another chapter out. Please share, vote and comment

I would be the happiest if yah did