Tagged (pt2)

I, once again, was tagged. Feel free to skip if you don't like this kind of thing, but some people might want to know a little bit about me. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~

I was tagged by ThePeggyOfTheGroup. They're super awesome, go check them out and follow!

1: Do I Have a Crush?

Yup. Not saying who though.

2: Does someone like me?

I have some irl friends who might read this, so for now I'm just going to say maybe.

3: Middle Name?

Unfortunately that is a secret. It does have an A in it.

4: Girl Bestie?

Yes, I have 2 in real life friends (that are girls lol) and we love to perform shenanigans.

5: Boy bestie?

Yes. I don't really know what to say here so yes, they are one of my best friends.

6: Enby bestie?

Not at the moment, but it would be very poggers if I did.

7: Single or Taken?

Currently single, but I'm relatively young (a middleish minor) so I don't know.

8: Last Person you texted?

One of the irl friends I mentioned.

9: Last Song you listened to?

Lessons by mxmtoon.

10: Battery Percentage?

Idk why you want to know this lol but 27%

11: Lockscreen?

A screenshot of me and one of my irl friends in Minecraft. Sorry, not going to send it lol.

12: Birthday?

Sometime in March. It's an odd (not a weird number, just between odd and even, it's odd) number.

13: Ships?

I've got a few, mostly from books. One of my favorites is Day and June from Legend.

14: Reasons for Wattpad?

One of my friends introduced me to it and asked me to follow them. The only way I could do that was by downloading Wattpad.

Tag 20 people.

I do not know 20 people so I'm just going to tag 1 person and see if they do it. OliveTheHermitFan