Bee Bros

There was a concrete shop for sale. And they wanted. Keralis and Xisuma, that is. They co-owned the most successful concrete shop in the entire Shopping District, and competition was not an option.

They had contacted Scar and Bdubs about the open house tour, and X was extremely excited to visit his potential new shop.

<xisumavoid> Hey K can we meet up its time :D
<Keralis1> of course friend

5 minutes and 5 rockets later, Xisuma was waiting impatiently at the front of the new shop. Bdubs and Scar had yet to arrive. Tapping his foot, he checked the clock on his communicator.

He was a very punctual person, and he couldn't stand being late. Calm down, X, he'll come, Xisuma thought to himself. About 2 minutes later, Keralis swooped down and landed clumsily next to him.

"Hello Keralis."

Brushing himself off, Keralis grinned. "Hi Shishwammy!" Xisuma smiled at the wide-eyed man. "Ready to buy some shop?!"

There was a loud thump behind them, and a distinct laugh. Bdubs and Scar had arrived. "Hello, everyone, it's time to show you how amazing my redstone is." Bdubs exclaimed. Confused, Keralis leaned over to Xisuma.

"I was thinking that we are here to buy a shop?" He whispered. Xisuma laughed loudly, and they entered the shop behind Bdubs and Scar. "Very accessible- look how easy it is to store your gravel and sand!" Scar stated.

Nodding his head and smirking slightly, Xisuma looked around. It was small, but it looked nice. Definitely very crammed though-

"And here you see- take this flower- my beautiful redstone!" Bdubs flashed a charming smile. Xisuma stifled a laugh.  He was using cobblestone for his fillers. Cobblestone!

There would need to be some major changes.

"It's very cramped back here!" Keralis choked as he slid past uncomfortably. "Well, it's not like any customers will actually come back here," Scar started. "Do you like my redstone?" Bdubs interrupted.

Scar shooed him away and led the pair to the back. "Here's this thing Bdubs rigged- it's pretty cool. Bdubs, would you mind?" Frowning, BdoubleO100 went over to the side and filled a slot with concrete powder.

"Scar! Fly down there and place a TNT!" He yelled. Keralis and X backed up nervously. "Be careful- I do not trust this man," Keralis murmured. "On it!" Scar replied, and swooped down into the large hole, TNT in hand.

He placed it, eyes widened in glee. "Wow, that's cool-" Bdubs looked down. "You're still down there?! GET OUT OF THERE SCAR!" Xisuma's mouth gaped as he realized what was about to happen.

The last thing he saw was Scar's terrified face.

<GoodTimeWithScar blew up>

<Grian> dude you good??
<ZombieCleo> uh oh

Scar came back, and they watched as he gave Bdubs a beat down. Not a real fight, but a stern talking to. "I died! My stuff! Where is my stuff- why didn't you tell me? In front of guests- ugh. This is a mess."

Keralis and X stifled a laugh. "Erm- well-" Xisuma started, but Scar wasn't done. "BDOUBLEO. Where is my stuff? I had just fixed my tools!" He whined.

"I got it, I got it-" Bdubs raised his hands in submission as he flew down to retrieve Scar's belongings.

Once everyone was back to (somewhat) normal, they were ready to talk deals. "We'd like the place, and we have diamonds to pay for it." Xisuma looked over at Keralis, who didn't seem to be paying attention.

"Ahem-Keralis!-eh," Xisuma choked. Keralis blinked to life. "Mmm- oh! Yes, diamonds, plenty of diamonds." Scar and Bdubs gave each other weird looks, but said nothing else.

"1 million stacks of diamonds." Xisuma smiled. "Wait- uhm- I'm not that rich-" Keralis stammered. "Aha- 1 stack of diamonds then? That's 32 for each of yah," X winked.

Bdubs stood up swiftly and slammed his hands down on the table. "I don't know. My redstone work is worth more than that."

"The redstone that killed me?"

"No! It's- it's- I'm a redstone god!" Bdubs snarled. Xisuma laughed. "So? 64 diamonds?"

Scar shook his head. "We'll have to consider our other interested shopper too." He looked around, as if to check if anyone was watching them. "Etho. He told me your concrete shop was bad. So he wants to buy this one." Scar whispered.

"Fellas, that'll be all. My colleague and I need to discuss some things," Bdubs spat. Shrugging, Keralis and X hurried out the door.

"What was all that about?" Xisuma asked. "Haha- I do not know. But hopefully we can buy the shop."

They swooped off into different directions.

"Goodbye Keralis!"

"Goodbye Shishwammy!!"

~~~~~~

I promise I won't be putting an authors note for every chapter, but it means a lot if you read them

I sometimes say something important

Soooo I was thinking that maybe I want to change the title of the story. Any ideas? Please comment, I need people to talk to

Anyways hope you enjoyed this one :)

Note note note: almost 1k reads!!! We'll be there soon ahhhhh