Don't Panic

"Hold still, you've fastened it on completely wrong," Bdubs sighed and kneeled down to fix Scar's elytra, but Scar swatted him away.

"I know how to do it!" He snapped and started to wrestle with the wings. After about 15 seconds of maneuvering them with no progress, Scar turned to Bdubs. "Okay... fine. Can you help me?"

Bdubs chuckled as he knelt down again to pull at Scar's elytra. When he finally figured it out, Scar shook him off and gave a nod of thanks. Bdubs watched as Scar flew away.

"What is going on with him today?" He thought out loud.

*time skip*

<BdoubleO100 went to sleep. Sweet dreams!>

As he watched the sunset turn to day, Bdubs couldn't help but wonder about Scar. Sure, they weren't the best of friends, but they were close enough.

He had been kind of rude lately, and Scar was one of the nicest people on the entire server. Bdubs shot down the Nether tunnel and into the Upside Down. He wanted to work on his base a bit, but he couldn't focus.

<Xisumavoid> Everyone meet me at the Town Hall.
<Zedaph> everything okay?

Bdubs shot back down the tunnel to meet Xisuma.

*time skip*

When Bdubs finally reached the Town Hall, almost everyone was there already. Except for Scar.

"Nice timing, Bdubs," Tango laughed, and Impulse elbowed him. "What's going on?" Bdubs asked.

Everyone looked down or shuffled around awkwardly. They all seemed...nervous. "What's going on?" Bdubs repeated anxiously.

"It's Scar." Xisuma sighed.

"He's missing."

*time skip* (sorry I keep doing this)

"He was supposed to meet me at my base to help build a mob spawner yesterday, but he never showed up. I tried to message him, but he didn't reply." Etho explained, his face obviously nervous behind the mask.

"He's not at his base, he's not in any shops. He's gone."

Bdubs nodded. "He was acting weird earlier, when he asked me to help him with his "magic" or whatever he does."

Grian gave a confused look. "He never asks for help with his magic. He doesn't even let me in his base while he's doing that stuff," He stated.

Everyone was still standing around the Town Hall awkwardly. Xisuma noticed and waved at them. "Whoever doesn't know Scar that well, you can go,"

Stress, Xb, Ren, Beef and some others flew off, unhelpful to the situation. "I really hope you find 'em," Stress smiled at the group.

Now all they had left was Xisuma, Grian, Mumbo, Cub, Bdubs, Tango, and False. Xisuma strode to the front of the group. "We have a missing persons cases here. Not to put it bluntly, but this is very serious."

They all nodded and started their search.

Meeeeeeanwhile......

Scar's back buckled under the weight of his pack. He had stuffed way too much stuff into his inventory, but he didn't plan on coming back to the main area of the server, so it was worth it.

His elytra was thin, and threatened to break, especially under all the weight. "Cmon, cmon, just 1 more minute-" He spammed rockets, trying to make it to a nearby tree.

He was flying over a large field, with no water in sight to catch his fall. Realizing he just used every single one of his rockets, he sputtered along, finally landing on an oak tree.

"Phew- that was a close one-" he said to no one in particular. Scar tossed his pack onto the leaves, the leaves shifting under the weight. Inside of his pack was lots of shulker boxes (almost the entire inventory!) and a couple of things like a sword and some food.

He hopped off the tree, and slung the pack down too. Then Scar wheezed as the pack landed on top of him.

He started to drag the heavy pack through the dirt, leaving a trail of unearthed soil. He didn't know where he was going, but he knew he had to go.

This voice had been nagging at him for the past week. Telling him what to do, what to say. To leave the main part of the server and come to random coordinates that had been pounding in Scar's brain for days.

-12,628 94 27,971

Go, go, go, it urged him. So finally Scar stopped ignoring it and gave in. He wished he had brought Jellie, but he didn't know what lie at those coordinates, and he didn't want Jellie to get hurt.

So he marched to those specific coordinates, pack in hand, dignity left behind.

Hi everyone please vote, comment and share if you liked this one

Thx for 500+ reads it's really cool

Have a nice day