Tagged (pt1)

Hey everyone, I know this isn't a real update, (some are coming soon!!) but I've been tagged twice recently and I figured I'd just include some vague information about me.

~~~~~

I was tagged by JacksonChaseGrace , go check them out!!

1: Favorite pastime?

I'd have to say reading or drawing are some of my favorite things to do. There's also nothing like playing Minecraft and listening to music in a quiet space.

2: Your mood around others?

I usually feel pretty good around others, unless I'm anxious or annoyed. That sort of thing.

3: Most Terrifying Experience?

I've had a couple of freaky situations, but the worst was probably when my mom was bitten by a venomous snake a couple of years ago. I was younger, and I was scared to see what would happen to my mom.

4: Pets?

Yes, I have 4 dogs.

5: Favorite desert?

Icecream. (Pie is close second)

6: Favorite food?

Mashed potatoes.

7: Least Tolerable Moment?

When one of my friends or family members gets made fun of. This makes me extremely angry.

8: Least Tolerable Show?

Uh, I don't think I have one.

9: Favorite Show?

It's a tie between Gravity Falls, Star vs. the Forces of Evil (yes disneyxd is good) and Greenhouse Academy.

10: Favorite Characters From the Show?

Soos and Waddles from Gravity Falls, Tom and Glossaryk from Star, and Leo from Greenhouse Academy.

11: Favorite Ships?

Solangelo from Percy Jackson, Day and June from Legend (idk what they're called), Cath and Jest from Heartless (again idk), and Emma and Jake from Ms Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (no clue).

Okay the people I'm tagging are:

Ghostluigi97

Baguettes_cool

SlytherinQueenH

brokenlife55

OdalRune314

(If you guys don't want to make a tagged chapter, you don't have to, I just wanted to include some cool people on the list.)