IskallMAN

Note: I know my last chapter was going on during the election, and this one is waaaaay in the future. Just, bear with me, please. Also I watch all the new videos and some of the Twitch live streams so I'm sorry if I spoil anything.

"Hello Bernie."

Iskall giggled as he flew past the robot. Soon enough, he'd have enough leaves to finish the outer canopy on his Omega Tree.

He had just moved Benny, his favorite golden carrot guy, and he was feeling good. His diamond pile was steadily increasing, and his diamond counter was doing a great job of keeping up with it.

His road- he chuckled every time he saw mini blocks of redstone and TNT zooming down the street.

Iskall headed over to Treasure Island. "Have I sold any spoons?" He asked himself. He frowned and sighed when he opened the barrel and nothing was sold.

Shrugging, he took off to the HEP building. He had recently been invited to join the HEP, and Grian had just invited him to join the Resistance.

He felt like he was being pulled in different directions. Grian was obviously head of the Resistance, no matter how hard he tried to push it onto Mumbo.

He had plenty of friends on the HEP team, and they were putting propaganda all over Bernie and his little area. "Join HEP- end the spores!" The posters urged him to shake Scar's hand and get a HEP dog.

But Grian really wanted Iskall to join the resistance, and Grian was his 2nd best friend. (After Mumbo of course,)

No one was at the HEP HQ except Keralis. His wide eyes looked up at Iskall. "Iskall? Do you need something?" He asked. Iskall shook his head. Why was he here?

He knew he didn't really want to be apart of the HEP. Maybe he didn't want to be apart of the Resistance either. Sure, Iskall loved a good revolution on the server, but he didn't feel like taking part in this one.

He pulled out his communicator and messaged Mumbo.

iskall85: Mumbo?

Mumbo didn't reply for 5 minutes. Iskall almost went over to his base to check on Mumbo, but he might've been thousands of blocks away, for all he knew.

Finally, he answered.

MumboJumbo: Yes Iskall?
iskall85: Can we talk?
Xisumavoid: oooooooh

Iskall rolled his eyes and peered at his communicator, waiting for Mumbo's reply.

MumboJumbo: Of course. Meet me at the slime shop.

The slime shop?, Iskall wondered as he strapped on his elytra. Shooting off into the sky, he took off to the slime shop. (Okay I'm making people fly everywhere and not use the nether. I have no idea why, but I don't feel like fixing it lol)

Hi guys! Horrible place to leave off, yes, but I wrote this during class so it's not the best. Also I forgot to mention that they all have communicators, like in other Hermitcraft fanfictions. They're like phones, but you can only type in stuff to message to everyone. Okay 517 words is enough, so I'll be going now. See ya!