Pesky Bird?

Thanks for giving my story a chance! If you enjoy, please share, comment and vote! I'll try to respond to all the comments!

Grian riffled through his shulker boxes, annoyed. He KNEW he hadn't used the last of his rockets yet. Unless.... no. He purposely saved an entire shulker box full of rockets for an emergency like this.

And this was definitely an emergency. Mumbo had been afk for a total of 42 minutes now, and Grian had to do something about it.

He wasn't sure what he was going to do yet, but old Mumbo Jumbolio needed to be taught a lesson about afking on the Hermitcraft Server.

So Grian strapped on his Mending 1 elytra and grabbed a bit of Pesky Bird Heads. He looked up to the sky and put his hand in his pocket, looking for the rockets.

That's when he realized he didn't have any. That wasn't necessarily odd, considering he went through stacks and stacks like that.

So he headed inside his *almost* finished mansion and started opening shulker boxes, looking for just a few rockets. He kept looking, looking, looking, until he knew it was pointless. He sat down on his bed and sighed.

He knew he could just craft some, but he didn't have any of the materials. Just 1 single gunpowder, and that wouldn't cut it.

"I should really use Scar's gunpowder farm more," he thought.

"Hmm?" "Hmm?" "Hmmm?"

Grian glared angrily at his villagers. He wished you could trade for rockets. That would be so much easier...

He was about to give up completely when he heard a "whoosh" from the doorway. Pulling out his netherite axe, he looked over to the door.

There stood his old pal, Iskall.

"Hello Gree-Ann. How are you doing today?" Iskall asked, a huge grin on his face.

"Iskall, don't sneak up on me! You scared me. Also, I told you, it's just Grian. Not Gree-Ann." He sighed. "Sorry bud. I'm all out of rockets and it's extremely annoying."

Iskall's smile didn't waver for a second. "That's alright Gree-Ann! Here, you can have a stack of mine!"

Grian's eyes widened in delight. "Really? You mean it?" Iskall nodded happily, and tossed 64 rockets at Grian. (I don't suggest tossing rockets at people-)

A silent tear slipped down Grian's cheek. Sure, it was just rockets. But he was incredibly frustrated, and Iskall was there to help. "Thanks so much Iskall. I'll repay you as soon as I can."

"Don't worry about it, old friend. Just a friendly thing to do." Grian nodded once, grinned, and took off towards Mumbo's base.