Sniffles

Note: Grian has wings in this one. Big, purple-blueish feathery wings and he can fly around anywhere.

~~~~~

"Ahhhh choo!"

<MumboJumbo> Bless you!

"Thank you- ahhhhh-"

Stress's sneezes echoed throughout the entire jungle, and Iskall had finally given up on ignoring it. He flew over to her base, tissues in hand.

She was lying in bed, her nose all red and swollen. Her hair was mussed up, the soft pink flowers falling out. "Erm- Stress? Are you alright?" Iskall whispered as he flew in.

Stress made a gasping noise, seemingly just realizing that Iskall had arrived. "Aha! Iskall, uhm- yeah- I'm alright-" She coughed loudly. "Just a wee little cold," she choked.

"Right, let's get you some soup. Have you not asked anyone to come help you?" Iskall asked as he shuffled over to her kitchen. "No, I haven't. Didn't want to bother anyone-" she wheezed, sitting up in bed.

Iskall laughed, pulling out some bowls. "You're not a bother Stress. I would've come sooner, but I figured someone else was already here." He filled each bowl graciously with mushroom soup and grabbed two spoons.

"Heh- nope, just me." She gently took the bowl from Iskall's hands and sipped from it. He sat down and ladled the soup.

Stress finished her soup and sat up. "I should start working. I've been sitting here for too long." Iskall shook his head and frowned. "No- no. You're sick. Stay right here. I'll take care of you."

<Rendog> Haven't heard any sneezing. Everyone okay? :P

Stress laughed and pulled the screen up.

<Stressmonster101> Don't worry lol Iskall is here

Iskall reached for Stress's hand, but she pulled away. "I'm sick, remember?" Iskall shrugged, and his hand met her shaky one.

"Do you need help with anything? That soup seemed to cheer you up," he stated, and Stress nodded. She stood up abruptly and shuffled over to her countertop. "Thank you for coming over, Iskall. But I really must get to work-"

Iskall stood up and blinked, his human eye shining. "No- no- Stressmonster- you are sick!" Stress laughed at Iskall's face contorted in frustration, but started a coughing fit.

Just as Stress calmed her lungs down, a swishing noise came from the door. Iskall turned around to question the visitor, but forgot to when he realized it was Grian. And he had crashed onto the floor.

Iskall laughed and held out a hand, Grian grabbing it and shooting upwards, his wings spread wide. "Erm- Gri- Grian?" Grian's face shown in terror. "I can't- I CAN'T STOP FLYING!" He shouted.

Stress's eyes widened and flashed nervously as Grian banged around her house, knocking things around. Just as Grian shot past, almost landing straight on Stress's head, Iskall yanked one of his wings and held him fast by the shoulders.

"Grian? Are you alright?" Stress whispered. He shook his head furiously, trying to shove his wings into a jacket. "I don't know! I can't stop- FLYING!" His wings got the best of him, and be shot right out the door.

Iskall strapped on his elytra, motioning to the sick girl that he would be coming back, and flew up into the sky. Stress coughed and sipped her tea. It was just a cold, right?

She had been feeling sickly for a few weeks, but she started feeling dead about 2 days ago. She appreciated Iskall coming over, but Stress had a feeling that whatever he did wouldn't help her.

While building her Halloween mansion, she had been messing around with some confusing bits of redstone, and she fell down a hole into a pile of old redstone. Since then, she had felt sick.

People had murmured about a mysterious "Redstone Sickness" but she hadn't heard anything about it for months. Stress couldn't remember anyone contracting a "Redstone Sickness", and some people like Mumbo and Xisuma spent lots of time in redstone.

According to the rumors, coming in contact with redstone that hasn't been touched for years can be dangerous. You can inhale it and become very sick.

Stress guessed she had this disease, and no one knew how to fix it. She knew she needed to tell Iskall and Grian eventually, and X too since he's admin, but she didn't really want to.

Stress just wanted to hang out with her best friends, and luckily this disease didn't seem contagious, or she'd be all alone. She figured, if this really was a Redstone Sickness, that she'd have a few more days until her lungs gave up completely.

Watching Grian and Iskall chase each other in the sky, she laughed, happy to be with the ones she loved.

~~~~

Vote or Grian will face plant into the grass in the next chapter

Unless I actually want to write that I don't even know
Enjoy :)