Discovered

"TNT, Scar, we need TNT. I can build a machine- we will find them."

~

"Alright. Today, I'm gonna work on the Barge. Get it done, Grian, get it done." Grian mumbled to himself as he flew through the shopping district portal.

Well I should probably check on the HQ first, he thought as he entered the headquarters of the Resistance.

"We really need a chest/organized system. This is just annoying," he murmured, once again, to himself.

Boom.

Grian shut the chest he was rifling through and craned his neck towards the noise.

Boom.

"What?" He said to no one in particular. Moving to where the noise could best be heard, Grian pressed his ear against the wall.

BOOM
BOOM

"Ah!" He cried, the walls shaking. He looked up towards the ceiling, where dust was raining down all over the floor. Squinting his eyes, Grian examined the purpley wood and smooth quartz.

The names GoodTimesWithScar and MumboJumbo could be seen faintly through them, right where the booming was coming from.

"Oh- oh! PANIC! PANIC! PANIC!!!" Grian yelled as he realized what was happening.

HEP had found the Resistance HQ.

He slammed his hand down on the Emergency Button, summoning every Resistance member available to help. In a flash, the Resistance was summoned and waiting at the table.

"They've found us! Grab the mycelium and go!!" Grian exclaimed, running to the storage unit. Impulse, Etho, Xb and Ren were there, grabbing mycelium and flying out as soon as they could.

Bdubs and Tango had arrived, taking the chairs and examining the wall of members. They slammed their hand down on the Emergency Button, unaware that the redstone hadn't been reset and it wasn't going to summon the Resistance members back.

Grian shuddered at the horror that had befallen his beautiful headquarters.

This was the end of the Resistance.

~~~~~

"We have to meet here? It's all dusty back here!" Impulse complained as they flew to the top of the Town Hall. Grian glared at him. They had no where else to go.

"Guys! It's gonna be okay. Just- uh- stop complaining, first of all." Etho stated. They were a mess. Ren and Xb were comforting each other, and Grian was pacing around the small dusty room.

"Let's just find somewhere to go. Now they know all the members of the Resistance. We either hide, or show ourselves to them. Walk right up to the HEP headquarters." Grian shook nervously.

*time and POV change*

Mumbo washed his between his fingers, under his fingernails, digging the slime out and all the dust. Once his hands finally felt clean, he stood up to go meet Scar.

They met at the Town Hall, careful not to trip over any of the Lols. "I should really get someone to fix this," Scar laughed. Mumbo nodded with no other response.

Scar rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "Right, well, I'll be paying you for building those machines, of course." He yanked a shulker box out of his pocket and opened it.

"Hmm.... how about.... 16 diamonds? I was the one who supplied the ancient debris, you know." Mumbo shrugged. "That's fine, I guess. At least we found them."

Scar laughed again, handing him the diamonds. "Now the next step is to actually find them! They've all gone into hiding, those pranksters. I've got Bdubs and Cub looking for them, and they never fail."

Mumbo nodded swiftly. "I know you'll find them, Scar. Now if you wouldn't mind, I have some business to attend to." Mumbo spammed some rockets and flew up into the air, did a backflip, and took off towards the jungle.

~~~~~

Oh yeah I wrote this one like 3 days late.... I started writing it as soon as I watched Grian's video (and Mumbo's and Scars) but I just got it out. Sorry lol

For anyone who watched anyone's stream yesterday in the Dream SMP, how're you feeling? It's all role play, yeah, but wow. Just- I don't even know what to say. It's definitely a new start. I won't spoil anything if you haven't watched it yet but make sure to keep up with the streams. I really want to write an smp fanfiction now... and maybe I will. But I'll be keeping up with this book.

Sorry for the long authors note and sorry for the late update

Vote or enderman