hostage*

Hi everyone, please message me on Wattpad if you have any ideas for the story. I can try to write ships, or any other ideas y'all have.

"It's just not the same around here," Xisuma sighed. "I don't like mycelium, not at all, but it's gone too far. We need to do something."

Xisuma and Keralis sat in Keralis's diamond office, sharing a piece of cake. "Yes, well. Scar is the leader. He knows what is best."

Xisuma squinted his eyes and looked out of the window, watching the sunset. "How- how are your bees?" Keralis asked.

Xisuma turned his head and glared at Keralis. "I have to go. My bees are waiting for me. Why don't you go bow at Mayor Scar's feet or something, since that's all you do?"

He stood up angrily and stormed out. "Shishwammy- wait-" Keralis sighed sadly as Xisuma took off to the skies.

*time skippp (and different area idk)*

Iskall rubbed his eyes and sat up.

Scar and his cronies had picked him up from the Omega Tree 7 days ago. Someone from HEP had seen Grian talking to Iskall the day before, and went straight to Scar about it.

He was dragged into the jail, no matter what he said.

"Guys! I'm not even apart of the Resistance! Please! Oh, hello Bernie."

They flew straight past Bernie and into the jail.

He had been fed 4 meals of water and bread, while Cub and Bdubs sat in front of the cell, munching on cake and cookies. "Thanks," he muttered as they joked around.

Then 3 days ago, the entire Mycelium Resistance had come to rescue Grian and Mumbo, but no one noticed him.

Except for Stress, that is.

But then she left him. She went to go get the others and ended up in jail an hour later. Iskall could've predicted how that would go.

He stood no chance when the Resistance came to arrest him. He had never seen Scar or Cub so angry. They just wanted to destroy the mycelium, and anyone who was affiliated with it.

Now there was only a handful of people, a couple really, that haven't been jailed or that are apart of HEP.

*current time*

"All Resistance members report to the Town Hall immediately!" Scar called as he strutted down the hallway, Jellie at his feet.

False and Tango went from cell to cell, opening the doors and yanking the inmates out.

"Watch it-" Ren hissed as False grabbed at the back of his collar and pulled him out of the cell.

Tango gingerly handled Impulse's handcuffs as he helped him out of the cage. "Be careful," Tango whispered, and Impulse gave a slight nod.

As all the Resistance members stood in the town hall, Scar walked up to his lectern in the front of the room and tapped on it twice. "Attention, please,"

It was a sore sight, all of them standing in a line, some slumped over and ruffled, others bright-eyed and neat (but not for long). Members of HEP stood surrounding the Resistance, carefully watching them.

"You might be wondering why I called you all here today," Scar grinned. "I have some news. Starting tomorrow, each member of the former Resistance will be interrogated until we find out where your base is, and where your supply of mycelium is. I want to know everything."

"If you resist against these interrogations-" Scar paused to laugh.

"I know everything there is to know about each and every one of you. I know where your weak spots are, and I know how to dispose of them."

Scar pointed at Bdubs, who walked out of the room and came back, Zedaph stumbling behind him, in handcuffs.

He looked bloodied and beaten, definitely not the kind-hearted, curious Zed that everyone knew him as.

Tango and Impulse both snapped to attention.

"ZED! No! You can't- you can't do this-" Impulse cried.

Tango's face became dark and stormy. He walked over to Scar, but it seemed like he flew. He grabbed Scar's collar and held him up, so they were face-to-face.

"Let. Him. Go."

Hi everyone! Hope you enjoyed this chapter of whatever this mini-series is. Do you know what will happen next? (Do I know what will happen next?) Please share, comment and vote it you like this story!

Note: tysm for almost 300 reads!! :)