we cant hide the resistance*

Note: I CANNOT write accents, and Stress has a strong one. Just...be aware.

Stress walked past her villagers and chuckled at the silly noises they make. She had headed back to her starter base to grab some supplies.

After she got all the food she needed from her villaging friends, she hopped in the portal and flew to the shopping district.

She noticed Scar walking his HEP dogs, the occasional sheep being killed. She shuddered and walked in the opposite direction. Knowing that if Scar was out and about, Bdubs and Cub were probably out too.

Rumor had it that if any members of the HEP squad were to catch a Resistance member, they would be forced to join HEP or move to the world border, separated from the rest of the server.

Grian had made her swear not to give the Resistance HQ away to anyone. If anyone from HEP were to find the HQ, it would all be over. They'd be forced to join HEP or leave entirely.

She scurried past Mumbo at his skin-switching shop, smiling weakly.

Suddenly a great amount of panic washed over her. The members of the Resistance were her friends. If something  happened to them-

It was all too much- she couldn't- the fate of multiple people lay on her shoulders-

She started breathing heavily, and tried to take off to head home, but she couldn't breathe-

If she gave it away- they'd make them leave- no- she couldn't handle it-

"Stress?" Mumbo was standing beside her, concerned look on his face. She took a deep breath and a small tear rolled down her cheek.

"Aye, I'm alright-" She noticed Cub walking over to her in the corner of her eye. She turned and grabbed Mumbo's shoulders, his eyes wide.

"I need to go. Now." He nodded once, probably afraid. He followed her gaze over to Cub, and looked slightly confused. Nonetheless, Mumbo ushered her into the shop, keeping an eye on Cub, who was getting closer.

He shut the door as Stress collapsed on the floor, sobbing. "What's wrong?" He asked. Stress shook her head violently and brushed her hair out of her face.

They sat in silence for a couple minutes, Stress trying to hold back the tears.

All of a sudden, there was a loud banging on the door. "HEP SQUAD! OPEN THE DOOR NOW!" A look of terror rolled over Stress's face.

Mumbo straightened his tie and opened the door, Stress trying to make her face less red.

Scar and Cub stood at the door, HEP dogs right behind them. Stress knew if Scar let them, the dogs would tear her apart happily.

Scar stepped inside, his wizard hat brushing the top of the door frame. "MumboJumbo, Stressmonster. Nice to see you together. We need to talk to both of you."

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! I really enjoyed writing it. Please share, vote and comment if you enjoy!

Note: These chapters are unedited, so they might not be great quality, but I'm getting reads so it must be okay. Thanks.