Stand by me*

Key: Grians pov and voice is in italics
Pythons voice is in bold
3rd person narrator in regular

~~~~~~~

"Darling, darling- stand- by-"

I  squeezed his eyes shut, but no tears came.
Perks of being a ghost, I guess. More like a burden.

"Stand by me-"

His voice echoed through his ghostly home.

The ghost's voice was beautiful, like a siren luring a sailor to its inevitable death. He cried out, swiping the few decorations off his kitchen table.

"And darling, darling-"

My voice broke, and I laid my head down on the table, my shoulders shaking. I couldn't even cry like a normal person.

"Because you're not normal, Grian. We're ghosts."

Python's voice made me jump. "I didn't know I was talking out loud- sorry," I muttered.

I wiped my dry face, frowning at the situation, my life, everything.

"Why can't I just die again?"

"Grian. That's no way to think. Besides, you can't die again. I know you're hurting, but it'll get better. And one day he'll die too-"

Grian jumped up from his chair and slammed his hands down on the table.

"Don't wish that! Don't ever say that to me again. I-"

Python raised an eyebrow at the red-sweatered man. "Don't you want to see him again?"

Grian's lip quivered, and he floated over to a window in his small house. He turned away from Python all together.

"I don't want him to die. I want him to live his life and be happy. 'Goes the same for my other friends. I want them to have a good life, because I couldn't."

"But?"

Grian waited many moments before responding.

"But if he did die, if any of them did, I wouldn't be too upset-"

I smirked and turned back to face Python, who was grinning.

"That's what I thought. C'mere."

Grian floated over and wrapped his spindly little arms around the red creeper man.

"At least you're not alone anymore."

~~~~~~

Short one today friends

Guess who was listening to stand by me and wanted to write about it

Poor gwian misses his fwiends ):

Welp enjoy urselves