Chapter 62- Feel The Same Way I Do

Beyonce POV

After a week with Jay I felt revived. Everything about me felt new. I was sexually please with night after night of good fucking and love making. Right now I am on my way back to LA where the girls and I would meet up. Since Jay got his private jet I didnt have to worry about waking up or leaving his arms at a set time.

It was 1pm in LA and I finally landed. Collecting my luggage and placing them into the car I pulled out my phone to let Jay know I had arrived. Since I was on the plane all by myself I thought about how much I hated seeing Jay in that state, hence I decided to placed our relationship as top priority since I would be hurt if I lost him.

I knew my dad was pissed of by me heading to NYC but I really didnt care. He didn't bother speaking to me or calling me and I was fine with that. I was tired of his dictorship ways anyway.

As we arrived to the hotel, I hopped out the SUV and rushed towards the elevator. I kind of missed my mama & I knew she missed me. As I reached upstairs I knocked uncontrollably on her hotel door. As the door flung opened I attacked her neck and went straight in for a massive hug. Planting kisses on her face as I squeezed her tightly.

"Mama..... I miss you so much."

"I don't think you did... You was with your man so I knew you was having fun."

"Hmmmm... well yea but I did miss you."

"I missed you too baby girl." She said patting my butt. "Wow Beyonce, your ass grew inches.... Did you guys sex everyday all day?"

"Mama.... How can you ask me that?"

"I knew you wasn't execrising so it must means that ass was being touched... don't be shy. You got her through a few back shots too." She said giggling

"Okay Mama to much... I'm gonna go check in my room." I said hugging her one finally time.

After talking with my mom I headed to my hotelroom. I sat on my bed and immediately started working on my new script.

Jay POV

Its been 10 day already since Bey left. She's been touring, practicing and shooting none stop. We both have been making a very good effort to make time for eachother as much as possible. While she was away exploring and sharing her music with the world I was here battling against my best friend. Dame had picked up and moved to LA, him and his new girl Rachel have been living together and going strong.

Even though Dame & I have not spoken I always knew whats going on through Rachel. According to her, Dame has been drinking, partying and talk to anyone with a ear about me. Furthermore, its being reported about how much of player and 2 faced person I am. Lately, I have been getting calls non-stop about how I let Dame go and didn't bother to give him his fear share.

Dame and I have been down with eachother since forever. He was with me at my first ever performance, when I found Roc-A-Fella records, when I had a run in with the law, when I broke with my girlfriends even when my girlfriends suffered miscarriages. Which hurt me to the core that he would throe away everything over a few thousands.

With new talent for Def Jam & my long time friend Kanye coming back with Roc-A-Fella I knew this would all pull in money for me. Once everything balances itself out I would be able to pay Dame whatever and have for him so he can shut up.

I sat down in my office and viewed the outside of NYC. Seeing the beauty of my city was always relieving. As I watched mothers and daughters, fathers and sons rush across the street trying to make it down to the subway a smile came across my face. I never really wanted marriage, never thought about marriage but I always would've accepted having a kid if it happened.