Chapter 29- Miss Foxy Baby

2002 really rang of with a boom. From Jay and I finally consuming our interest in eachother with a kiss to DC3 becoming solo artists. Michelle had finally gotten her chance to do her gospel album and Kelly had been collaberating with her new boo rapper Nelly.

As for Jay and I we work none stop. His new album The Blue Print came out last year and its been blowing up the charts and he is now working on The Blue Print 2. While I am crawling my way up the ladder in acting.

Right now I am on set for my new and upcoming movie Austin Powers and Gold Memeber and I am the sassy and miss fabulous Foxxy Cleopatra.We are shooting the final scenes for today and then next week I am schedule to make my first ever debut music video as a solo artist for the song "Work It Out."

Some how my name have been thrown around back and forth in the movie industry because I just landed another role for Lily in The Fighting Temptations. Which begins shooting next month.

Its just the middle of March and not much have slowed down for me but I am anticpating Friday. That would officially be Jay and I first date. Alot has been going on with him lately as he work towards his music and his personal life.

As for me,I haven't told my parents yet about our relationship but I have been accused for dating another rapper, according to tabloids, named Eminem who almost caused a hole in Jay and I relationship. It got so bad and under Jay's skin that he had pulled up on me unexpected at the hotel yesterday.

I was in the middle of shooting my all gold scene, where I will be singing the song 'Its Gold Memeber' for my new movie. Just as the director called us to go on our fifteen minutes break I rushed to my trailer.

"Beyonce, your cellphone has been going off non stop for the past 2 hours." My hairstylist Kimberly said.

"Oh, Thank you kim I hope its nothing that important tho'. Can you give me a minute please?"

"Okay I'll step outside."

I threw my body down on my sofa as I pulled out the telephone, they were all missed calls from Jay. I immediately became worried wondering what was so urgent. As I was about to dial his number he rang me back.

"Hey babe is everything? I saw the missed calls and became worried. Is everything or right?" I said in one breath not giving him time to answer

"No, I'm not okay. Where you been? I called you like 15x today, why you aint pick up? Who you with?"

"Jay I told you had my shoot today I said it this morning and lastnight. What are you trying to get at?" I said becoming a bit curious.

"Have you read the magazines lately? Because from your girl Kelly started dating Nelly, you have been linked to a rapper too and its not me at all."

"Jay what are you talking?"

"I'm talking about everyone coming around me telling me how much this nigga Eminem been trying to holla at you and I am wondering why you never said nothing to me."

I took a minute before answering then I realized that it was not only a rumor but persons actually bought the story. Kelly was right I should've said something before it got out of hand.

"Look Jay, I have to be honest. I heard about the stories over and over but I didnt buy into it. All I can tell you is my truth and that is I have never spoken to this Eminem or even listened to raps. He isn't even my type and that goes just by his name. It sounds corny and immature."

"So why you didn't let me know? Did you realize how that made me look? And if it wasn't true its gonna be used just for the fun."

"Jay I am really sorry, I didn't mean for it to hurt you but I didnt think it was a big deal because I knew it wasn't true. If it did hurt you I am so sorry."