Chapter 12- He can't love you

We were on the plane headed to LA the day before our first co-headlining tour with R&B and HipHop group Jagged Edge. The group consisted of four men, Kyle, Brandon, Brain & Richard. I was nervous for the amount of time I knew we would be spending with them because I knew how they operated. They were young men who knew how to make their way around and when they want something they knew how to threaten you to get it and I knew it first hand. My encounter with them came about two years ago after we shot a music video with them in LA. They were staying in the same hotel as we were. As we wrapped up the shoot I left without hugging or building conversation with them. Simply because Brandon approached me the wrong way which made me feel uncomfortable. When we returned to the hotel we went upstairs to change. Afterwards Kelly head to the pool, Tavia went to the resturant and Toya told me she had some catching up to do. I trailed behind for a while and then decided to head down to the elevator what was not to far from the stair case. As I walked towards the elevator door I heard loud moans coming from behind a door labelled "EXIT".

"AH...... Oh Fuck..... Fuck. AH shit...... Baby Shit..... Fuck Me.... Ah Fuck. Uhh..... Uhh...... Shit." The voice said through loud moans sounding so familiar. I stopped in my track and head over to the door to see if my mind was right. It was Toya. She was being held up to the wall by Brandon as he thrubbed his long manhood inside of her causing loud moans to escape her lips. As he pushed in and out she started rubbing her clit which made the pleasure for her more enjoyable. A loud scream was released from her mouth as white liquid came rushing down her inner thigh. I continued watching from the little window above the middle of the door. He then placed her down shoving his long dick in her mouth without warning. He moved her head back and forth pleasuring himself as her body sat against the wall weary. He continues in satisfication for about 3 minutes more, then he cum all over her face. I watched in disbelieved as I tried to move my feet before they noticed me but it was late. As they were about to get dress Toya turned her head and caught me. As I started to snap back to reality and tried to move Toya came through the door with just her dress on and slapped me towards the elevator.

"You nosey ass bitch. Thats what you get for be sneaking in other folks business. And if you think this is anyones' business I will finish you of and thats a promise." She spat as she walked away with Brandon following her.

My nosey ass might have gotten me slap but it also made me aware of the type of boys we were dealing with. I knew Kelly told me about her having sex but I didnt quite labelled it that when she told me the guys penis only made it to her entrance ripping her hymen or maybe it was. I wanted to warn Kelly and Michelle about them but I didn't want to tell them directly so instead I made rude comments about them making their personality same more unattractive.

As we touched down in LA, we exited the plane and made our way passed airport security through a group of screaming fans as we took pictures and signed autographs. We smiled until we got in the van then head back to a small nap on the way to hotel. As we entered the hotel we were greeted by Jagged Edge and their manager Jermanie. My father greeted the boys as Kelly, Michelle and I just extended our hands. As my father stepped aside with Jermaine to sort out our staying situation the boys and us engaged in small talk.

"So you guys excited?" Brain asked

"Yea pretty much." Kelly said sounding annoyed.

"So um, you guys wanna chill out tonight?"

"Nope. Its been a long plane ride and we just wanna eat and sleep." Michelle said with a flat voice.

"Oh. So Beyonce, the last time we saw you, you were a little uptight. Hows everything going now?"

"Great."

"Okay." Brandon said looking a bit annoyed.

"So um anyone of yall are in a relationship?"