Chapter 83- And The Winner Is?

Beyoncé's POV

For a moment I was having a silent panic attack. My heart rate escalated as I took Jay's plate and started washing it. He just stood near the sink and watched as I washed the dishes. I was more nervous to hear what he had to say but I knew he would leave that until we headed into our room.

After drying of the dishes I placed them in their right places and followed behind Jay towards our room. Closing the door behind him he locked it as I started to remove my shoes, hopping onto the bed.

"I didn't no the problems between Kelly and you were that stiff." He said joining me.

"Look, I'm sorry if I act out. It was just to much to hold in." I said disappointed that I allowed someone to pull me out of character.

"Its not fine, but I understand why." He responded wrapping his hands around me.

"I just want to get this over with. I didn't come here to make things right I just came to get my thoughts out and hear theirs even if its not what I want to hear. I'm ready to move on and no matter what, wither they agree or not, I could careless, their disapproval doesn't dictate to our love and future." I said gripping Jay's face and kissing his lips.

My body started to tense up craving that sexual pull. I wrapped my hands around Jay's neck, pulling my body onto his as I tugged on his tongue and lips. My hands begin to move in excitement as it rubbed up and down his chest. I started rotating my hips onto his manhood as moans begin to follow.

The taste of red wine on Jay's lip was adding flavor to my excitement as I pushed him back onto the bed. My clit started to contract as drops of juice begin to drain mositing my legs.

"Ahhhh...." I moaned out as Jay's lips moved towards my neck and his hands firmly gripping my ass.

As I started to unbuckle his jeans the sound of the door being banged on cause us to froze.

"Ahh... who's it?" I asked embarrassed and annoyed.

"I'm ready now." My dad said. "Meet me on the patio." He continued.

"Okay. Give us a minute." I said hopping of Jay's legs.

I shot Jay a glance as I stood up adjusting my dress, pulling it down as far as my knees.

"Thanks. Thats was a little bit easing for me." He said spreading his pants trying to remove the wrinkles.

"You welcome... um, Jay look. I know that you don't want to piss my parents of, in particular my dad, but I dont want you feeling like you have to be someone else. I don't want you feel like you have to beat around your past, adjust your pants, feel insecure about your timbs, or your brooklyn slang. I don't want my dad to see the executive CEO JayZ. I would prefer he gets used to the guy that keeps me up at night, wisk me away to the most amazing islands and that BK man. At the end of the dad his opinions doesn't change our feelings and it damn sure wont affect our present or future. Just remember we love each other and thats it." I said giving him one last hug before kissing his nose then his lips.

"Thanks Babe!"

I watched as Jay exited the room and I released a sigh of relieve. Honestly, I was up to here with all the bullshit with my dad and Kelly's mouth. I was eager for my dad to bump head with Jay because I knew that it was more about Jay just being with me. It was about him being A man.

Shawn POV

Even though Beyoncé warned me prior to us arriving here, I had to admit, I really appericated her confirming it to me one last time. I walked down the long hallway and entered the halls of small chits chats. Even though Beyoncé's main focus for this trip was to focus on the relationship between her dad and I but I was more concern about the people she considered family. This trip confirmed almost everything TY and Emory suspected alomg time ago.