Chapter 8- Allow Me To Introduce Myself

It has been about a week since the separation of Destiny's Child . Kelly and I have been flying all over the place searching for new talents to join in with the group. One of the ladies however was suggested by our music director for Bills. Bills. Bills. She was pretty and had a humble spirit. However we weren't sure she would fit in but we kept her. Having to find new talent means you have to be on your A game to pick the best one. We were now in ATL,this was our final stop after going in 12 different states. Because of my busy schedule I didn't have time to get back at JAYZ to give him approval and he didnt call me either.

As we walked down the hotel gym in Atlanta my cellphone started ringing. It was my dad.

"Beyonce, you and kelly need to avoid leaking information. News has got back to Tavy and Toya that they are being replaced now they are suing "

"What the hell? How can they sue? What are they suing for?" Kelly asked in disbelief.

"They have asked for rights to finances because they were given writing creditablity and they are suing saying they said they came up with the name Destiny's Child."

"Okay Papa we got it." I said hanging up the cell phone.

"How can someone be so evil and cruel?" Kelly said in disgust.

"Mama came up with the name; and I don't think after the way she and Toya spoke to us she thinks we gonna bring her ass back tho'?"

"Girl she better gone. They need to cry a river build a bridge and walk they asses over it."

"Thats what needs to be done. If they have to fight so hard to keep us from succeeding they should become professional fighters and try build a career of that."

After listening to JAY the other day I learned to laugh at the situations its so much better and prettier than crying. After interviewing about 50 girls we decided on a girl by the name of Farrah. She along with Michelle would join us in our new video Say My Name. Because Tavy or Toya weren't returning, the producers for the video had to make some changes meaning the video will be less creative than expected. Once we signed our new contract with Farrah and Michelle we officially got the four girls back for the group.

We flew back to NYC to start shooting our new video. I was excited to finally be back. NYC has grew on me more than I expected. Once the label accepted the girls it was back to work. Its been two weeks since DC-orginial parted ways and it was officially over. According to dad Tavia and Toya had started their own group called AnJel. We weren't pressed by them but we knew it was gonna be shady. 

At the moment we were recieving alot of heat from the media because persons noticed that two members were replaced. Although we decided to do more poses than movement in the video so persons won't recognize but they did. It was becoming to much and we needed a moment. So I decided that a phone call to JAYZ would lighten my day. He answered on the third ring as music blasted through the phone causing me to move it from my ears.

"Holla At Me." He said unware that it was me.

"Do you want me to scream or a 'hello' would be good enough?" I replied through a smiling.

He then caught on to my voice and exit the studio letting me hear him more clearly.

"So my phone number didn't get lost uh? How you been?"

"I'm okay and yourself."

"Good. But how can you be fine with all this mess surrounding you."

"I have to deal with it anways so I am."

"Sound like a different person from 2 weeks ago."

"You remembered me from two weeks?" I asked causing him to laugh.