Chapter 2- Bad Habit

I sat facing the balcony as I watched the night skies comfort the hotel beach with the bright moon light. It was beautiful. It made me think about love. I sat down weeping tears, trying to conclude why Lyndell and I broke up. It was so hard to accept, seeing that Lyndell and I had been together for 2 years. We were never the jealous type, he was cool with me having male friends because he knew where my loyalty lie. I love hard. I always wanted to be in a relationship were unconditional and indescriable love could be felt. I wanted to love my partner so hard until it hurts. It was no ones business about Lyndell and I. We met at church during the time my parents were dealing with a separation and I need someone to depend on intimately and Lyndell was my one. It was so hard to face the reality that Lyndell and I could be over for good. So I concluded that whats love without a fight.

Toya and Tavia came stumbling in after enjoying their drinks, food and pool time. Toya and Tavia were always a little more mature. They had dealt with relationships before and often times I have heard them talked among themselves about sex. I never had a unbreakable bond with them, but I had a friendship. I went over to join them in there bed. I was tempted to ask them but still afraid that if ever I had to come in contact with them while the converstion about being a decent young lady came up they would use it against. So instead I engaged with more general talk as they told me about the amount of boys that came up to them. To me the more boys that came up to you and wanted to like you makes you the most prettiest. So I felt that thats the reason I never was approach. As time grew on Kelly came bursting through with a unusally look on her face, she then turned towards where we was sitting an began screaming..

"We are going how in two days!!!" She said jumping.

Everyone joined in with her as my mind started reassuring this was a plan from God to allow me to work things out with Lyndell.

As time went on, everyone went to sleep including me until I was awaken by a push from Kelly. I pierced my face from behind my blanket to find Kelly sitting next to my bed. I shot my head up fast as I saw her with the mopping look again.

"Kelly? Sis? Whats wrong?" I whispered wrapping my arms arounds her shoulders. Silence filled the air for about 2 minutes. Kelly then brought her knees up to her chest. She started a slight rocking back and forth. I became nervous. Thoughts on what was done to her begin rushing through my mind. She finally looked up at me and started draining tears.

"I did it bey, I got caught up in my age and mind and just let it happened!" She started crying and punching herself. At that point I was unsure on what she was talking about. She looked at me seeing I was unsure and pointed to the blood spot underneath her dress. My mind started to race knowing that I was about to decide wither or not its time for me.

"Kelly, its okay, once you use protection or he did its not a big deal. Kelly you are soon 18 in the next couple days. You can go to the doctor and get a check up. I will be there for you and its just gonna be our secret. No need to feel bad Kelly, you followed what you felt and your not sad you just think you will be judged. Everyone makes mistakes even the ones who tell us not to" I said squeezing her tightly.

After along conversation with Kelly, we went to bed and shortly afterwards we awoke to my dad telling us to prepare to head home. I know I would miss LA but I also need to see Lyndell. When we got in the car after checking out of the hotel. I wrapped my hands around Kelly. She needed some to talk to so I offered my ears. As she told me about her experience with sex I knew she had to enjoyed it. It gave me some comfort that maybe sex with Lyndell wouldnt be a bad thing. Maybe it can bring us closer .

As we flew back home I began singing a harmony to myself and as I thought about Lyndell and my body coming together and I began to become more nervous. Kelly said it was painful and imagining it had my legs shaking, but I wanted to experience it. So why not do it with the one you love.

When we arrived home I quickly ran upstairs to call Lyndell to tell him about my arrivial and our plans. My parents had decided to spend the night out so it would be the perfect time.

At 7pm my parents left, excited to spend the night. Solange was asleep and Kelly was about to go visit her cousin so I was home alone. I sat in the kitchen with a soda can in my hands on the glass round mat. I was nervous. The door bell rang and hopped out my seat and move hastily towards the door.

As the door flew opened my heart grew soft, Lyndell stood before me with a forced smile on his face.

I nervously welcomed him in and we headed towards my bedroom. I headed towards the stairs holding his hand as I led the way. This time had to be right. I did a quick check into my baby sister Solanges room and she was out cold. I then went to my room and closed the door shut.

"You wanna talk? So talk!" Lyndell said in a annoyed voice. He puzzled me, he was always my happiness because he was so happy.

"Lyndell, what we have at this young age is real! I dont wanna let you go and I dont think we should let us go!" I said fumbling with my fingers as I shift my head from my hands to his face.

"You no what, lets just be real, we are young and so many people are out there living their lives, they go out to parties, have fun, kiss girls, have sex, meet up with new people and I am here with you. Just sitting down with you. Doing what? Talking on the phone, going to church and having a little time to touch you ass? No man wants that when they can have fun." He said looking me in my eyes, then placing his hands in his pockets. He started to make a few steps towards the door while moving his hands up his face.

Looking at Lyndell made me want to experience what Kelly told me. I slowly walked behind him placing my hands around his waist and burying my head into his back. He turned around facing me still looking above me head. I wanted Lyndell but dont know how to say it. He then brought my face up kissing my lips. He pecked my lips for about 2 minutes stopping to smile through them then taking a hand full of my ass. The tension between us become weird, I wanted to give it all to him but not like this atleast not now. He started bitting my bottom lips and then shoved his tongue in my mouth. At this point its all about what he wanted. He moved me backwards towards my bed. Laying me down refusing to release me lips.

"It won't hurt, love isnt suppose to hurt and we just making love." He assured me carefully rubbing my thighs while breathing softly around my neck. It sent tingles down my spine and juice through my pants. It was all to good to stop. He placed my hands above my head making his way around my neck. The kisses were all to good to stop. He released my hands and moved his hands towards the tail of my dress, slowly causing it rise exposing a new pair of lingere I had borrowed from Kelly. It was all a rush, the problems we had disapperead. As he continued kissing my neck he moved his hands in my panties rubbing my clit roughly. A sound escaped my mouth that justified the pleasure I was feeling as my vagina started to rush.

Everything about purity started to rush in my mind. How disappointed my parents would be and how much guilty I would feel. As Lyndell staring focusing on working his way down, my mind became blank. He left soft kiss all over me breast and stomach. My head started aching backwards making me feel every bit of pleasure. He then ripped the piece of fabric blocking his way and starting rubbing his manhood up and down my clit. Eventually he made an attempt to my pussy & as he got ready to enter I started to inch back.The feeling of guilt started to overcome me. I started moving backwards and tears begin streaming. As I struggle to pull myself together Lyndell looked at me and scream "FUCK YOU"

"You know what Bey. That's it. You want a man but dont know how to keep him. What you want me for if you can't be pleased? You wanna be all over the place with all these different men and you want me to be faithful."

"Lyndell!" I was able to get out as I watch him get dress him. His words shot straight through me.

"Lyndell? Lyndell What? What you want me to do wait until you already fuck someone for you to come back? Uh? Well no cause just like I knew all along you was never serious so let me nove on with the bitches that I have fucked and get love from!"

His face light up as he froze after his words left his mouth. I looked at Lyndell with my tears racing down my cheeks.

"That You Have Fucked?" I said through my tears.