Chapter 73- Its Big Balling Baby When I'm Courting You

Shawn POV

I walked into the office waving everyone a good day. It was refreshing being my own boss because after that vacation and coming back home I wasn't in fully swing. Instead of heading to my office, I turned to TY's knowing him, Emory, Jay and Von would've wanted to see me.

Knocking on the door, I walked in finding everyone scattered around with soda in their hands.

"Wassup man?" I said sliding my hands into Ty's and giving him a one arm hug.

"How's it going?" Emory asked.

"Good so far. How you been?" I responded

"Surviving. What's going in with Kelly?" Ty asked

"Man I don't no. I came back home after getting breakfast this morning and she was gone. I asked Bey where she was and she came up with a lie about her and Lala going to relax. I know that was some fishy shit." I responded.

"Bey ain't gonna let no one in any ways. She's gonna take whatever Kelly tells her and shove it in her throat and then sit around thinking about 24/7 and then blame herself about it." Von said.

"I know and I know Bey paid that medicial bill for her." Emory said.

"Well of course. The things I've been hearing makes me wonder if Beyonce will have enough money to cater to herself." Ty said taking a mouth full of soda.

"What you mean TY?" I said taking a seat on the sofa. This was getting a little bit interesting.

"Look man, all I am saying is think about it. They haven't even separated yet and Beyonce is already there taking her hard earn money. When Emory went there and found Kelly, he told her he was gonna call a private doctor. She gave Emory her card number to see how much was on it so she could pay the doctor. When the doctor came and started helping her Emory left. When he came back let him tell you what happened." Ty said with conviction.

"Em'? Whats going on?" I asked confused

"Jay, Kelly account, was well over $700,000 and thats just her account what she keeps money on in case of an emergency she said. I called her and asked her how much to take off. She said 'Nothing thats for her personal use' all of a sudden. I started wondering who's gonna pay for it. Coming to find out she already had it planned out. She knew Bey would do whatever for her. Bey paid that off."

"Thats like her sister Em'." I said. I didn't no what was the big deal behind all of it.

"Jay listen man. Beyonce is the family oriented type. Of course she will, but she is also the soft hearted typed too, which means, she will do whatever because thats like her sister, but she will always feel obligated to do because Kelly and everyone around her feels she already have too much." Emory continued.

"And that ain't no one business. If Beyonce got 10 million today thats no one business. She mighy have more than them but they have their own too. Why she have to feel complied to keep giving her hard-earn money to people who make their own. Do you no what I heard her cousin Angie said to Ty, she told him, the house, the car, the things in her sister's apartment was purchased by Bey." Von said

"Thats her sister tho'." I said

"Yea Jay, but what did her father do? What did the boy Daniel do? They don't wanna push hard to get something because Beyonce is there. Beyonce won't tell no one NO. She will bend her back for them." Ty rebuted.

"Whats all of this about?" I said becoming annoyed.

"This is about the woman you can't live with out, the woman who brings out tears from your eyes, the woman you need in your life who you want a child and marriage with. All I'm saying is, if she doesn't realize whats best for her and start doing for her and stop letting people use her she will forever feel obligated. Imagine if you was to propose to her now, her entire family will act out. They ain't gonna want her with you cause everybody will feel its not fair for her to work together with you, spend her money catering to you and they know Bey trust & love you so she ain't gonna hide from you or thing something is too good for you" Ty said.