Chapter 28- Jigga That Nigga

Shawn POV

I woke up early around 8am, as I crawled out of bed. I headed to my bathroom and did my grooming. I went to me closet and took out my usual day to day outfit, baggy jeans, a white tee, a NYC Jersey and some white Jordans. I went to the bathroom showered, brushed my teeth and shaved.

As I searched through my sock drawer my telephone rang.

"Holla at ya boy."

"Good morning baby." A sweet voice said through the phone.

"Hey Ma' how you doing?"

"I'm good son you still wanna see me later on today?"

"No mama I'm coming over to you now."

"Okay then baby I'm gonna wip up something to eat for ya then."

"Ma no I'll stop and get something for you on the way over. I wanted to get you some grocery and stuff. You need anything else?"

"Oh non-sense baby you could save that money and I'm gonna get you something nice and good to eat not them crackers and chesse you gotta pay for what cost so much money."

"Hahahaahhah okay ma, I'm about to get dress call me if you need anything."

"Okay son, just be safe."

My mom and I are very close ever since my dad left I felt the need to step up. Although I was the baby and had a older brother I felt the need to do it. My brother was wrestling his own demons at the time. He had gotten himself hooked in drugs like my dad. Things got so bad with him that he started stealing from us and it didn't help one bit with our struggle. It got worst cause I shot when I was 16.

My sisters Annie, Michelle and I we worked & tried to get him together but it took time. After a while I was running the streets making money everywhere and I was able to buy my mama a new car, and a new home.

Truth is, before my dad left I knew it was gonna happen. I heard my dad and my mom scream and argue none stop for days. It was like a sense of communication was no longer one talk and one listen it was all about who could scream the loudest.

Meeting Beyonce caused me to revisit that place in my life that was dark. I bought myself fancy things and got whatever girls I wanted after throwing in couple hundreds but having a girl who wants love and is willing to find that love in me meant I needed to straighten up real fast.

My reality is I don't think I was meant to find love. I wasn't the cutest and my fathers demons and his life style was somewhere in me and I didnt no why or what can be done to get raid of it.

After getting Annie and Michelle from their house I took them to a food store to get grocery for their homes. My sisters both have jobs but they were always there for me so whatever they needed I payed for it but their money they earn they can just save.

After getting Mama's stuff and dropping Annie and Mickey (Michelle) of I head to my mama's house.

I pulled at my mama's house and took out the things I bought. Everyone in the neighbourhood knew me so I waved at them and said morning to all the elders.

"You made it son." My mama Gloria said as she embraced in with a hug.

"Yea ma' what you cooking?'

"Some pancakes, egg, bacon and biscuits for my baby." She said as she glanced at the television in the kitchen. "That girl can sing and shake her ass off uh. Just look at her got everyone wanna piece of fried chicken."

''Ma who talking bout?"

"That little girl who talking about Bootylicious or booty something."

"Beyonce?"