Chapter 52- Lose My Breath

"I will not let her get into my head." Kelly said through her snobs behind the bathroom stall in Columbia Records bathroom.

"I promise you Beyonce means nothing to me. She doesn't care for me like you said and I realize that she is all for herself."

Everyone came in this morning to work on our newest single 'Lose My Breath." We weren't into atleast 1 hour yet of recording before Kelly's phone started ringing off. It got our producer Rodney so mad he gave us a 10 minute break.

I walked into the bathroom after searching the entire 5th floor for Kelly. She has been gone for 30 minutes already. I walked in and before I could've spoken I overheard her on the phone.

Whoever she was talking with was talking really loud and because of the anger in his voice I couldn't make out much words beside 'Bitch' & 'Hoe'. After I heard my name mention I assumed the male was speaking about me to Kelly but to hear Kelly agreeing that I was nobody I knew they were in it together.

My heart sunk through my back as I stood frozen by the bathroom door. She was my only real friend beside Jay, Angie and Solo & she was turning her back on me. Since Kelly landed she has been taking private calls, coming in and out with puffy eyes and if anyone noticed Kelly was a little more thinner than she normal would be.

I rushed out the bathroom once I heard her said 'Goodbye', I didn't want to hear her tell me a lie like she did on the plane.

We finally reached back into the studio and started recording.

"Everything okay Kelly?" I asked trying to see if what I heard was just a show.

"Why do you care all of sudden? Beside we didn't come for me its for the album so leave me out of this please. Thank You." She said snapping back.

Once 'Lose My Breath' was completed we recorded Kelly's song that she wrote 'Bad Habits'. As she sung everyone noticed the emotions being built up in her. But like before she kept shutting us out. I attempted to talk to her once again but she shut me down quickly.

I couldn't put my finger on what it was that is so of about Kelly but I wanted to be there for her no matter.

After the recording session Kelly left immediately while Michelle and I lingered around.

"Chelley? Can I talk to you right quick?" I asked taking a sit on the sofa.

"Yea girl whats up?" She said taking a swat next to me

"Have you noticed anything of with Kelly?" I asked concernly.

"Bey. Child I thought it was only me. I caught her the other day crying with someone on the other line talking about 'You better be there when I get home', 'You better not having me waiting because when I want it I want' & all sorts of demanding shit."

"Really? But who is she with? She hasn't talked to me in a while and I found her in the bathroom on the plane bleeding from her arm." I said shockly.

"Beyonce what the hell? What happened? Did you help her?"

"Of course I did but she just threw me out and started going of on me."

"Bey Bey we just gotta do whatever to keep her happy. Just keep on praying."

Its already been a few months since we last spoke to Kelly. She has flown over from time to time to help out with the songs and recording. Since our last encounter I have been texting her daily just to see how she was doing but like any other time she gave me one word answers and never responded. I tried calling her a few times but never got a respond.