Chapter 48- Thats How You Like It Uh?

Beyonce POV

Before I had a chance to decide wither or not I should've opened the door for Jay my hand just moved, making the decisions for me. As he walked in he stopped by the bathroom door and turned around. A smile came across his face as he saw my eyes but when it trailed down to my body his expression changed becoming excited and anxious.

I had rushed out the shower to answer the door so the quickest thing that came to my hands was a towel. As Jay starred at me from head to toe I couldn't help but become nervous and sexually excited at the same time. I always felt a certain way when we kissed but to be completely naked in front of him was pushing the barrier.

No one can make out the right words to say in a situation like this without making the rest of the night awkward. As I looked at his face his eyes met with mines. I tilted my head towards the wall becoming a little uncomfortable.

My knees started trembling as I saw Jay make a few steps towards me. We were now steps apart from eachothers face. There was no deny I wanted Jay to be my first, I knew I would have no regrets what so ever if it just happened.

After a few more steps I felt soft lips on the nip of my neck. Finding my soft spot in seconds he started to suck hard and harder as he squeeze the chunk of my ass causing me to move more on his hard cock as I started to release soft moans.

If I had it my way I would just give it up all to Jay but with ever kiss and suck he started to become a little less hard. He finally stopped sucking on my neck as he starred into my eyes. I couldn't put my finger on what his eyes was saying but I did no he didn't want to regret anything.

"Why'd you stop?" I said planting my lips under his neck.

"I don't wanna make you break your vows and I won't forgive myself if I felt like I was pushing you." He said placing his hands around my waist.

"So why you doing everthing that would keep me interested?"

"Because I just wanted to feel you. I wanted to touch you I don't wanna fuck unless I have already made love to you." He said pushing my to the hotel door and lifting me up.

"So what do we do now, because you sure making me weak."

"I'll wait for the right time. As for now get dress I have something great planned."

After getting dress Jay and I headed out to a famous resturant in Beverly Hills. The awkward run in was kind of affecting the way I saw Jay and I relationships now. I knew that sex is something he craved since everyone gave it up to him so easily but to see him turn it down was kind of questioning to my mind. I know our relationship was based on mutal resepct but he had the bait right in front of him yet he declined it.

Jay and I got to the resturant at 8:15, 15 minutes before our reservation. As we drove there we made small talks but my mind was completely somewhere else. I loved that Jay resepcted my wishes but mentally and emotionally I didn't think holding out until marriage was possible.

We were finally seated on the balcony that Jay had rented out for us. He never liked us sitting inside so everyone could stare. As the waiter came to take our order I was tempting to ask Jay how did he feel about us, emotionally and sexually, but I never got the nerve to.

We spent the rest of the night eating, laughing and talking about the up and coming albums. Afterwards we headed to the hotel and fell asleep together in his room.

Since the released of Crazy in Love, I have been doing alot of promotions everywhere. The song was ruling the music charts at #1 for 3 weeks and #1 on every music video coundown. Being Jay and I's 2nd collaberation in less than a year was causing alot of speculations between us and alot of Jay's past to be brought up.

The CARTERS- Book 1 {COMPLETED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें