Chapter 44- Down To Ride

Beyonce POV

After dinner Jay and I headed to my hotelroom. I was excited to open my gifts he bought so I decided it would only be right if he stayed to see me open them.

"So which would you like for me to open first?" I said to him as I sat on the bed.

"Anyone you desire. You sure you want me to stay here and see?"

"Yea I am sure and if it gets late you can stay. I insist its your money that paid for here so are welcome."

"I'll see about it." He said handing me one of gifts.

"What made you decide on 21 presents?" I asked taking of my bow and securing it in one of the drawers.

"I wanted to do something special for you." He said placing his hand behind my ass.

I opened my gift and was in utter shock. The things he had bought for me I had never expected to recieve from anyone but myself. I had recieved 2 pairs of Jimmy Choo, a MK black bag, a MK white bag, a MK blue bag, 3 Mk wallet white, blue  & black, MK hand bracelet and watch, a pair of timbos, a black mini dress with gold trimming, a new cellphone, a pair of 24 karts diamond earrings, a necklace and bracelet that had my inititals engraved in the diamond charm, a Roca Wear sweater, a Roc Nation chain, a picture frame with Jay and I first photo together and a promise ring.

Everytime my dad talked bad about Jay, he kept getting better and tonight was perfect proof. Tears stared to flow as I became overwhlemed with all the things he had bought plus an additional 10,000$ that he transfered yesterday. I hopped in Jay's lap and threw him backwards on the bed as I pinned my lips against his. I started planting kisses all over his face and neck as he released giggles. He finally moved my lips back to his he placed me under him never releasing the kiss.

"I real appericate you, you know that?" I said threw a huge smile.

"And I really love, do you know that?"

"I know you show me it with every smile, kiss, date and phone call."

I wrapped my arms around Jay's neck as I brought his head down to mines. I immediately slip my tongue in his mouth as we sucked on pull on eachothers lips not wanting to let go.

"So can we go in the studio tomorrow?" I asked breaking the kiss.

"Why you getting excited all of a sudden?"

"Because I wanna repay you."

"Okay then we can do that. I'll pick you at 8 in the morning. Which means you got 8 hours to sleep cause its soon 12." He said looking into my eyes. I don't wanna see him go and I don't wanna have him drive alone even though he's used to it. After all of his kind things I didn't want to let him go.

"Do you feel the same way I do about you?" I asked starring into his eyes.

"I am absoultely in love with you."

"I love you too."

"I love you too Bey. Now get some rest." He said planting hickeys all over my neck. He squeezed me one last time before he placed on his jacket and headed towards the door.

"Jay wait.''

"Whats up ma? You or right?

"Can you spend tonight with me?"

There was a quick silence in the room as he walked towards me.

"Why?" There has always been a relaxed and chill side of Jay but no matter what when he becomes stern and serious I crawl back into my shy ways.