Chapter 55- I'm Your Girl

Beyonce POV

To every one bad day I have, there are 10 happy ones with Jay in my life. A surprise party was the last thing on my mind. I was greeted by my family, my close friends and Jay's friends and family as they gave me hugs and kisses. The night went on and I enjoyed every bit of it. Kelly came unexpectedly and I was happy to see her.

Jay was able to persuade her to come and spend sometime with me. After the party I was gifted with my first car ever, a sliver porsche and now I am standing in tears in the living room of my newly decorated and purchased condo.

Everything I wanted and needed Jay delivered with and so much more. After my party we headed to his place. Since Kelly agreed to stay a few days, she and I will spend much needed time together at my place. She was going to spend the night at the hotel and then the car will pick her up.

The sun that invaded Jay's sliding door woke me up as usual. I titled my head from behind my blanket to see a shirtless Jay bringing me breakfast.

"Rise and grind baby." He said walking over to my bed side.

"Morning babe. My birthday is over by the way." I said sleepily removing the covers.

"I know but my love and apperication for you will never be.''

"I know and neither will mine because with every word I become more in love." I said moving closer to him.

"I love you ma'."

"I love you too pa'." I said with a sly smile.

"Bey don't forget Kelly. The driver is getting her in 3 hours, I put some money next to your bag, do whatever, buy whatever just to figure out whats happening with your friend." He said placing the food on my lap.

"Jay, I don't need you giving me things time after time. Its alot yanno." I said becoming a little annoyed.

"I know but I want to."

After breakfast Jay and I took a shower together and then headed to my place. As of next month he and I both will be super busy. In October Solange's son will be coming and in November will be his final concert and the same month DC album drop.

When I arrived to my condo I immediately started setting up the area. I placed two wine glasses on the table opposite the tv screen and started warming up the pizza, chessebread sticks and hot wing I bought. It was already 12:30 and Kelly should soon be here. I paced back and forth as I re-check the drinks, food and dvd becoming nervous of what might happen.

About 5 minutes later a rattling on my front door got my attention and I knew it had to be her. I moved swiftly towards the door and peeped through the small hole. I took a deep breath and then I opened the door.

"Kelly!" I said naturally trying not to sound overly excited.

"Hi Bey Bey." She said pulling me into a hug. "I miss you so much baby girl."

"I miss my Kelly too." I said stepping back to study her face.

"I'm getting there. Its been like forever tho'."

"Yea. So how you've been?"

"Ahhh... Better than usually." She said entering.

"Yea.... So hows the life back in LA working for you?" I said walking towards the couch.

"Its good. Alot more peaceful than here. Lala and I are suppose to go and see a movie tomorrow then I will be heading back. How's the NYC life working for you?''

"Its good. Everything is here, no flying in and out like usually and my man is here with me."

"Yea and I know you enjoy the close distance."