Chapter 34- Where Am From

Shawn POV

The car atmosphere became silent after Bey spoked. She hadn't look my way for about 5 minutes, so I knew she was upset. For about 4 minutes her head had been towards the window in the car. I knew what I asked was a little below the waist but it had been crossing my mind. As I headed towards my usual pizza spot in Brooklyn I looked over at her and saw he moved her hands towards her face. It took me by surprise that she might be crying.

I watched the road a little bit as I saw her hands move below her eyes. I knew she had feelings for me but to see her cry was a bit beyond feelings. As I pulled up to the pizza place and pushed the car stick in park. I heard soft sniffes. That was my confirmation that I made her cry.

I took the keys out the car door as I pulled my jacket from the back seat. She straightened up a bit after she raised her head and looked out the wind shield.

"I'll get your door." I said placing one foot outside, giving her one more glance. I closed the door as I saw her fumbling with her purse and decline a cell phone.

As I came around her door and openend, she stepped outside the door with her head down. Either she felt bad about what I said or she didn't want me to see her crying. As I reached around her to close her door I saw she was trying to escape me but I placed my hand on her stomach stopping her in her tracks.

"What happen?" I said trying catch a glimpse at her face.

"Nothing I'm fine." She said in a low voice as she fixed her eyes on her feet.

"You crying?... & dont lie."

Before she answered me she turned her head to the side which caused me to catch a glance at her side eye. I just starred at her for a minute astonished. Never had I ever seen a girl cry for me or over me besides my mother. I pulled her by the waist directly infront of me as she kept her face turned away from me.

"Bey if what I said hurt your feelings I'm sorry. It probably came out at the wrong time."

"Why would you even think like that? It was a stupid and selfish question." She said becoming annoyed. I never saw her angry she was always humble and calm. Seeing her lips pout was the closest thing I've seen to mad and that might be it.

"I'm sorry Bey. I said what I said out of my selfish & insecurities and I'm sorry." I said as she exposed her red glarely eyes.

Everything about her eyes told her mood and her pain. It was then that I knew I had hurt her. We starred at eachother for about a minute as she placed he head in my chest.

It was like our souls mated with eachother because we became emotionally out of no where for eachother. Moving her head up I planted a kiss on her lips.

I pecked her lips about 5 times as our lips moved in motion. It became more serious as I placed my hands on her ass moving her closer as she gripped the back of my shirt. I bit down on her bottom lip as my tongue slipped in as the fight begin in our mouth. We stayed like this for about 5 minutes until her cellphone rang.

She let out an annoyed grunted as she pressed the end button on her cellphone keyboard. Not mentioning anything I placed my jacket around her, gripping her by the waist as we walked into the pizza place.

As we entered into the pizza place I notice how empty it was. I checked my watch and realize it was already after 9. I went up to Shanice, the cashier who grew up with me and placed the order for a 10 slice pizza with pepperoni and sausage with an order of hot and bbq wings and a 24oz pepsi soda.

After paying the bill I guided Beyonce to the chair near the window as we sat side by side.

"Is this the same pizza place you bought the pizza from the other night?" She asked as she looked around.