Civilized rats

"Is everyone here?" Emily asked as a group of 25 rats gathered in the lobby.

"No, and I don't really care. Fuck whoever's missing."

"Aesop, what did we talk about hating on others?"

"...not do it unless they've eaten your cheese..."

"Correct. Now... there's only 25 of us... where are the others?"

"I HAVE APPEARED BITCHES!" Tracy yelled as she jumped off the balcony.

"TRACY WHAT THE FUCK YOU COULD'VE KILLED YOURSELF" William yelled as he ran to check if his gf uwu was okay.

"It was about time... Also how the fuck do you die from that height?"

"Don't underestimate that balcony..." KReAchEr shivered at the memory of him falling off of it.

"Okay, 26... where are Fiona, Patty and Ed🚗?" Naib asked.

"We're here!" Patricia yelled running down the stairs along with the other two.

"Aright! Since everyone's here, let's get this bread!" Luca grinned as he adjusted Victor's tie because he's too babey to do it himself.

"Y'all look fancy in those clothes. It doesn't even look like Aesop sweep the floor with Andrew's hair last time during the cleaning week." Murro said.

"In my defence, he didn't fight back and I didn't know where the broom was."

"I didn't fight back cuz you threatened me!" Andrew yelled at him as he walked along side his boyfriends.

"C'mon you could've easily said no..."

"YOU SAID YOU'D BURRY ME ALIVE-"

"There there everyone."

_______

"Mommy Chiko, where are the survivors?" Robbie asked, while Michiko tied his shoelaces.

"They must be here any second now, hun. Jack what the fuck are you doing?"

"...the candle was falling off so I'm eating it-"

"DON'T EAT THE CANDLE JACK!" Mary slapped him.

"HEY I CAN'T DIE IF I EAT WAX"

"I DON'T GIVE TWO FUCKS IF YOU DIE, WE NEED THEM CANDLES!"

"Wow that was harsh..."

"CRY! I DARE YOU! LET ME DRINK YOUR TEARS-"

"Okay baby let's calm down shhh shhh everything is okay." Michiko soothed her.

Mary sighed "This thanksgiving needs to be perfect! It's Galatea's and Percy's first time!"

"True. But if you think about it, Percy just arrived today. He's so lost, I don't think he'll even come to thanksgiving." Antonio stated as he tied his hair in a ponytail. (that's my guilty pleasure shush)

______

"Are you guys excited to meet Percy?" Emma asked as she made sure her red dress kept itself free from any dirt.