The rejection

"Survivorsss♀️"

EmilyDrier: Girls, I need advice.

10 participants are now online.

QueenBee: aight spill the tea, sis

Cockroach: We're all here now queen, what's the prob?

EmilyDrier: how do you kindly reject a boy?

DanceToForget: OOOOOOOO

CowardBrat: QUEEENNNNN

Drinkx3: OOOO THE TEAAAA

CursesToCurse: EMILY, THE QUEEN OF HEART BREAKS

EmmaWoody: MOM IS IN LOVE???

EmilyDrier: I just asked you how to kindly reject someone i-

EmmaWoody: oh right!

CoordinatingThemAll: can we know who it is??

EmilyDrier:
EmilyDrier: do you promise not to shame anyone? Falling in love is normal. Not something to be ashamed of.

BlindfoldOn: we swear!

TotallyNotChloe:
TotallyNotChloe: sure :) let's see about that

EmilyDrier: no, Vera. I want you to not spread this. I just need advice.

QueenBee: we won't, Ems. We might be thots but we're not bitches. Hoes before boys.

CoordinatingThemAll: DID YOU JUST CALLED US HOES???

QueenBee: indeed, queen 🥰🥵

EmilyDrier: alright. I trust you.
EmilyDrier: it's Wu Chang. Xie called me aside yesterday after I got out of the hospital, and he told me everything. I said I needed time to think and he said it was all good.

EmmaWoody: o-oh...

TotallyNotChloe: a hunter..?

QueenBee: oof... a tough one...

CowardBrat: hm...
CowardBrat: I mean, be honest. How do you feel?

EmilyDrier: I mean, they're great guys! But I don't know if I want, or even can, date someone.
EmilyDrier: at least not yet.

Drinkx3: aw that's okay, babe! Some people just don't fall in love, or just don't want to date because they don't feel ready. And that's fine!

Cockroach: also, if you dated them without you feeling actual love, you'd be lying to them and to yourself.

TotallyNotChloe: yeah! You need to feel the flame!

CowardBrat: that warm feeling in your stomach everytime you see that person.

EmmaWoody: is that how falling in love feels like? Damn! I thought that was constipation-

EmilyDrier: I never felt that towards someone, and I'm 32 years old.

CowardBrat: so? Everyone has their time!

Drinkx3: it's not like there's a specific age for you to fall in love

EmilyDrier: I guess you're right... do you think they'll get mad? Or even worse, will they tunnel me during matches??

QueenBee: if they're decent people, they will understand and respect your decision

EmilyDrier: you're right. I'll go now, then. See you at dinner, queens!

CowardBrat: bye queen!

QueenBee: cyaaa

_________

"Survivorsss"

Rat: GUYS WU CHANG CONFESSED TO EMILY AND SHE'S GONNA REJECT THEM!! EMILY HAS REJECTED ONE CHANCE TO FUCK, EVERYONE!

Cockroach: WHY CAN'T YOU JUST MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS??!

QueenBee: YEAH STOP HACKING INTO OUR GC!!!!

BondageKink: wait, rejecting a hunter? Isn't that kind of dangerous?

EatTheRich: is that even possible??

MetalAttractor: I mean, the rule that survs and hunters can't be together was broken long ago because of someone, so...

Asoup: you don't need to be indirect...

SubNaib: rejecting a hunter? I've been doing that for years now. Trust me, Wu Chang is way more rational than Jack. She'll be fine.

1 participant is now online.

OwlLover: how was it, Ems?

EmilyDrier: Luca, did you hack into our gc again?!

Rat:
Rat: m-maybe?

EmilyDrier: *sighh
EmilyDrier: they said they understood, and they weren't expecting me to actually like them back. So they were kind of expecting it

Asoup: then why did they confess?

WheresMyMelanin: because, Aesop, sometimes you just want to let your feelings out. You know, free a weight from your back.

Rat: soooo she doesn't wanna fuck them? Understandable. They're old.

TerrorShockn't: thank goodness you don't like them back. You don't deserve love. You took my girlfriend away from me...

EmmaWoody: and you took my mother from me, and tore my family apart, Freddy. Shut the hell up.

DaVinky: alright let's calm down! Emily, so in a summary, they reacted well.

EmilyDrier: they handled it pretty well, I'm even surprised!

________

"Huntersss"

WangChu: SHE WAS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE 😭😭😭

UglySlenderman: first time?

Girl_In_Red: there there, honey. It'll be fine. It was just a crush

UglySlenderman: no, I actually love Mr Subedar with my whole being 💔
UglySlenderman: but he decided to marry a mexican miner instead... cheap hoe...

Girl_In_Red: idc Jack, I was talking to Wu Chang.

WangChu: :(((((

Gaysha: honey, it's gonna be fine. But remember, Miss Nightingale doesn't know that the rule of hunters and survivors dating was broken. So don't tunnel Miss Dyer, or avoid her. Just so it doesn't seem suspicious.
Gaysha: also because it's not fair, it's not her fault that she doesn't like you back.

WangChu: I wasn't planning on doing any of that, it's not like me. Stay the same as ever.

Polaroid: Mature, consensual, and smart.
Polaroid: you could learn from him, Jack

UglySlenderman: FUCK OFFFFF

Polaroid: CONSENT IS SEXY

UglySlenderman: URGHH YOU'RE SO ANNOYING

Polaroid: consent