The life no one wants

This chapter was inspired on heykimii 's idea ^^

_____

"Huntersss"

Gaysha: Mary, is Joseph doing any better?

Girl_In_Red: He's still sleeping.

UglySlenderman: How in the fuck did he do that feat?

That1SpiderInMyRoomAt3AM: He was trying to catch Mister Morton on the boat in Lakeside Village. Mister Morton did his thing while jumping out of the boat, he tried to attack right when he did that, his feet slipped the wrong way and boom, he's in the infirmary.

ReasonWhyIHateKids: Is uncle Joseph okay??

Gaysha: He is, Robbie. Miss Dyer will take good care of him.

______

Meanwhile in the infirmary~~

EmilyDrier: Aesop, I need you to leave.

Asoup: SHUT UP YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING DOCTOR! IF YOU DID YOUR JOB RIGHT HE WOULDN'T BE UNCONSCIOUS RIGHT NOW!!

EmilyDrier: Aesop, he's not in a coma, he's just taking a nap.

Asoup: I'LL STAY HERE WITH HIM AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT

EmilyDrier: *sighhh

______

PennywiseOnCrack: ya know, I think it's unfair

Stitches: what is?

PennywiseOnCrack: Miss Nightingale cares way more about the survivors than us. I mean, if we get hurt she doesn't give two shits

Nightingalowo: First, because some of you aren't even alive.

Gaysha: fair point

Nightingalowo: Second, because none of you usually gets seriously injured in matches. Like, what do you get? A stun from a palette wwwooooowwwww

AnnaBanana: a mental breakdown wwwooooowwwww

Lizzzard: Bullying wooooowwwwww

Nightingalowo: c'mon your job is literally HUNT that's why you're HUNTERS

1 participant is now online.

Polaroid: we still ✨feel✨
Polaroid: I'm the living proof of that
Polaroid: I'm too old for this shit

Snek: we just think that the survivors have your protection and we have none

Nightingalowo: I'm sorry, but I welcomed you in this manor. I gave you a place to stay, to sleep, to eat. I gave you a thing to do to replace the fact that your lives were miserable. The least I can do for the survivors, is give them some rest every now and then.

Gaysha: True, but Joseph could've gotten into a coma. What would you do if he did?

UglySlenderman: or a broken rib, since grandpa here didn't take his Calcium pills today yet

Polaroid: OH YOU WANNA GO STRIPPER??

UglySlenderman: FUCK YEAH I WANNA GO, KODAK FROM THE DOLLAR STORE

Polaroid: OOOO I KNOW YOU DIDN'T CALL ME THAT

Nightingalowo: You two, stop it.

Nightingalowo: To answer your question, Michiko, I'd give you guys the double of the schedules since one of you can't do it.

ThemEyesRMad: 💀

Stitches: not to mention the fact that the dead aren't either deceased or alive. They are a mixture, a phantom if you prefer. Like Mary's case. If the dead were deceased they could not interact with the living world.

KillingMeSoftlyWithHisSong: that actually makes sence i-

WangChu: In conclusion: we feel.

Nightingalowo: Actually, I do not care. If it's physically impossible for you to die again, why should I care?

AnnaBanana: Because we keep your manor going.

Nightingalowo: True, but don't you think I gave you enough?
Nightingalowo: WuChang, I gave you guys a place to stay together when you could be stuck in a ditch somewhere, dead, and alone unable to interact with each other's souls.

WangChu: Well... true, but

Nightingalowo: Mary, who gave you a place here as my assistant, after the people killed their queen? You rule here when I don't. I gave you back the life you lost. At least as best as I could.

Girl_In_Red: Yes, Miss Nightingale. But the thing is

Nightingalowo: Michiko, you were killed by the love of your life's father. I gave you a home with people that care for you. Don't you like that?

Gaysha: Yes...

Nightingalowo: Robbie, honey, did you prefer your life at the orphanage?

ReasonWhyIHateKids: No! I have my uncles, my aunties and mommy Michiko here!

Gaysha: Oh honey...

Nightingalowo: Look, I know this isn't the life you expected to have. But I'm trying my best to give you a place to stay. I lied to the survivors and you all know the reason for it, the reason why they're here.
Nightingalowo: I'm not trying to do the "I'm not mad" mom thing. If you want more free days I can give them to you, but you know that I'm not the one who decides.

Polaroid: Yes of course, we're aware of that. But like, maybe I could try and talk to Him?

Nightingalowo: shut up Joseph you're just the assistant of the assistant of the assistant. 
Nightingalowo: Besides, not even I get to talk to Him that often. How would you be any different?

Polaroid: so... there's no chance we can get in contact with Him?

Nightingalowo: I'm afraid so.

Girl_In_Red: It's fine, Miss Nightingale. Honestly I think the survivors should be the ones mad at you.

Lizzzard: Oh and they are. Yesterday they tried to set the kitchen on fire.

Snek: Oh no that wasn't on purpose, that was Mister Ellis trying to cook.
Snek: that man has to understand that metal + toaster = aliven't