LUCKY'S B-DAYYY

"Survivorsss♀️"

CursesToCurse: Okay, the boys are with Lucky. Luca says we have about an hour to organize the party.

DanceToForget: The fact that the guys are having fun and we're here working-

EmilyDrier: it's for Lucky! He is basically the glue of the whole group!

CoordinatingThemAll: I don't think it's him but sure. He was the one who guided us on our first days here. And he helps us with everything.

QueenBee: Still! It's fucking unfair that the girls are the ones who have to do all the work!

EmmaWoody: it's a surprise party! If we talked about this on the groupchat, Lucky would know.

QueenBee: Still!

BlindfoldOn: Also, they're not having fun. Honestly, I feel bad for Lucky, cuz they're pretending they have no idea it's his birthday.

QueenBee: Okay that's just sad :/

CowardBrat: Hey y'all I hate to interrupt your debate, but I kinda need help with the cake-

Cockroach: coming!

Drinkx3: on my way hun!

3 participants are now offline.

CursesToCurse: Luca texted me again... hold on I'll forward the message here...
CursesToCurse: (forwarded) "okay so, question: do you think we should get Lucky a plushie or a vibrator? Like, I think he'd like both but one is more expensive than the other. However, the vibrator is more useful than the plushie... idk I really can't decide help :/"
CursesToCurse: what the hell do I send back?...

BlindfoldOn: The vibrator obviously!

QueenBee: yea the vibrator seems logical.

CursesToCurse:
CursesToCurse: y'all know what a vibrator is right?

1 participant is now online.

Cockroach: Yes hun, you've used one on me before, get to the point.

1 participant is now offline.

CursesToCurse: BABE!

QueenBee: THE FACT THAT SHE GOT ONLINE ONLY TO SAY THAT EODHIESBDID

_______

"Survivorsss"

LuckyGay: thank you for the party everyone! I really thought y'all had forgotten about my birthday 😅

SubNaib: Never!

DaVinky: Honestly, how could we? :)

Sonic: bro ngl, you're old

LuckyGay: bruh I just turned 23 :/

Sonic: did I stutter?

Balls_InMyFace: No, queen!

LuckyGay: Also, today would be another person's birthday.

TinyWand: Really? Who?

LuckyGay: We called him Stranger. He was my best friend before the whole death thing happened.

FiveOfMeButBritish: was he your brother?

LuckyGay: No, but we didn't even remember our names, we didn't remember anything. So we decided we would celebrate our birthday on the same day.

Rat:
Rat: y'all were fuck-buddies, weren't you?

LuckyGay:
LuckyGay: Yes, but that's besides the point.

Dora_TheExplorer: WOW OKAY

GuyWhoStoleMyPS4: HE DIDN'T EVEN TRIED TO HIDE IT LMAO

LuckyGay: No but seriously, he was like my light during the matches. You know like Demi and Jose

Drinkx3: aww yes but you're not pregnant hun :)

LuckyGay: it's only because your relationship reminds me of the one I had with him.
LuckyGay: I know, boring shit

MetalAttractor: it's not boring! It's totally understandable, Lucky!

DaVinky: I have an idea.

CowardBrat: what is it?

DaVinky: you know, since the whole massacre was needed for us to have some kind of 'peace' in the present, how about we have a dinner not only to celebrate Lucky's birthday, but to honour those kids' lives?

LuckyGay: Honestly, that would be wonderful.

CowardBrat: that's actually not a bad idea at all!

Asoup: let's do it

SubNaib: I don't see why not :)

LuckyGay: thanks guys, y'all are the best

WheresMyMelanin: Lucky, we should be the ones thanking you!

MailMan: yea you're mom Lucky after all!

LuckyGay: I'm not the mom of the group, I've said that multiple times :/
LuckyGay: Also, why the fuck is there a vibrator on my bed?