I'm scared :)

READ
I know Geisha's dash is a really annoying problem cuz she gets skill checked really easily, but as a Geisha main, I don't think it's the most important thing to work on her. This is just my opinion, please don't come at me :)

______

"Huntersss"

Nightingalowo: Alright, everyone online. Now!

17 participants are now online.

Girl_In_Red: You're already telling them?

Polaroid: I thought it was still too soon?

Nightingalowo: Well, I'm gonna tell them anyways.
Nightingalowo: There's gonna be a new hunter joining the manor soon yall

LighteningMcQueen: aaaannddd I'm not the new girl anymore.

KillingMeSoftlyWithHisSong: sad

ThemEyesRMad: it's my son

Gaysha: I'm sorry, your what :)

ThemEyesRMad: Well, not son. I revived him.

UglySlenderman: so it's basically the dollar store version of Frankenstein.

ThemEyesRMad: Shut up stripper! He might've been a failed abortion, but he's still my creation!

ReasonWhyIHateKids: Uncle Jack, I thought you said that I was the failed abortion :(

Gaysha: YOU SAID WHAT JACK?!?!?

UglySlenderman: ROBBIE I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE!!

Gaysha: I'M GONNA RIP YOUR FINGERNAILS OFF YOU PIECE OF SHIRT!!

Polaroid: everytime you use a normal word to replace a swear word, my brain loses cells, Michiko.

1 participant is now offline.

Girl_In_Red: B-baby? You still online?

Snek: Oh she's coming to your room Jack.
Snek: wait what's that?
Snek: JACK SHE HAS DETENTION

UglySlenderman: FUCKKKK

1 participant is now offline.

Girl_In_Red: Anyways, so this new hunter
Girl_In_Red: I don't wanna sound mean
Girl_In_Red: but he looks like an S-Tier skin for Leo

Stitches: Now I'm curious on how that new fella looks like :)

PennywiseOnCrack: I'm not
PennywiseOnCrack: How many traumatised/dead people do we need in this manor?

Nightingalowo: As many as my boss wants, because if it was for me, I would've kept this manor only to myself.

Polaroid: :(

Girl_In_Red:

TentacleHentai: Wow a hunter that's actually scary? I'm interested

That1SpiderInMyRoomAt3AM: he looks like a freaking gladiator iabdisnsjdnsnd

WangChu: And I thought my hitbox was huge.

1 participant is now online.

Gaysha: It is huge, compared to mine.
Gaysha: Because instead of taking care of real problems with my talents, Miss Nightingale decided to work on something else.

Nightingalowo: It's a work in progress, I'm doing my best okay?! T____T
Nightingalowo: Also, y'all got free KFC with the previous collab, don't even.

Girl_In_Red: And yet Miss Nair got all of the stuff on the menu-

Polaroid: that reminds me of that one time when we got McDonald's for free, and Mr Campbell got the whole menu too.

1 participant is now online.

UglySlenderman: another reason why I hate that kid.

Nightingalowo: I'm gonna have to agree with Jack on that one. Mr Campbell is really annoying. He's always coming to my office to get some new clothes, cuz his, somehow, got ripped off.

Girl_In_Red: I feel sorry for Miss Reznik, she has to clean all of his stuff up.

Polaroid: she has to clean all of our stuff up, you mean.

Girl_In_Red: yea sure whatever