In The Absence of Fear Part 2

Shawn POV

"Fuck, yes." Taylor murmurs against my lips and his hands go up to my face, cupping it tenderly as he starts to move his lips over mine. Our lips flow over each others in a languid kiss, his tongue licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance into my mouth. I could never deny Taylor anything and I part my lips slightly, letting his slip his tongue into my mouth. He's deepening the kiss as he presses his body against mine, his tongue explores my mouth, playing with my tongue and tangling them together.

There's literally fireworks going off in my body, he's making me tingle all over and he's definitely turning me on. He's such freaking good kisser, I add it to the list of addictions that I have related to Taylor.

I lose track of time, we don't say anything, we just kiss taking small breaks to breath before mashing our lips back together. Taylor has pushed me back so I'm no longer on my side, I'm on my back and he's bracing himself over me. I've slipped my hand under his shirt, and I'm caressing his back as we continue to kiss. He's nipping at my lips lightly as our kiss turns on the rougher side. I was expecting this, I knew I'd love it. I'm sure I'll like slow and gentle, but I know I'll love rough and passionate. That's the way Taylor is, he's dominant and I love that part of him.

He's grinding his erection against mine. It dawns on me that I'm turning Taylor on, he's hard because of me, because of my kisses, because of my touch. I start to wonder if Taylor had feelings for me all along, then I ask myself why didn't he make a move if he did. He's not shy, he's direct, he doesn't play games. If he wants something he goes after it until it's his.

I pull back from his lips and a groan leaves his lips at the loss of mine. He's leaning back in to reattach our lips but I stop him. He's panting softly as he stares at me, I'm doing the same.

"Do... do you like me, Tay?" I ask insecurely. I need to know.

"No, I don't like you Shawn," He tells me and his eyes trail to my lips which are mostly likely swollen, red and bruised just like his are. My heart drops when he says that, I start to turn away from him but he doesn't let me, he grips me tightly and I wonder why he doesn't let me go.

"I fucking love you, baby," he confesses passionately. And my eyes widen, my heart bursts and a rush of happiness comes over me. "I love you so fucking much, Shawn. I never in a million years thought that you felt anything for me. You make me weak, baby. I was going through all those girls because I thought I never had a chance with you. I knew I could never love them the way I love you, you are my angel. My perfect angel and I'm just a piece of shit, who's hot-tempered and foul-mouthed and I don't deserve you. But I'm a selfish motherfucker and I want you. I want you to be mine forever. If you'll have me."

My heart explodes at his confession and my stomach flips when he calls me baby. I love it, I love that he's calling me that.

"You're not a piece of shit. You're passionate, you love deeply. You'll take on anyone who fucks with the people you love, you'll defend them to death. You're funny, you're sweet, you're caring. You're perfect," I reply intensely. "I love you too, I love you so much, Tay. I want to give you all my firsts, I saved them all for you."

His eyes grow dark at my confession and he smashes his lips against mine in an emotional kiss. Our lips move rapidly, almost desperately. My hands move more confident, I pull his shirt off and run my hands over his muscles and his toned stomach. He's mine now, he's mine to touch, I giggle happily and he pulls my shirt off as well. I get a little insecure because I'm not built like he is, I try to cover myself but he grips my hands tightly.

"You're fucking beautiful, baby. Don't ever cover yourself, not from me. I love every bit of you." He says fervently and he leans down and continues kissing me as he moves his hands all over my chest and my stomach. His fingertips leave a trail of fire wherever he touches me.