Breathe on Me

A/N- Uh...s.mut and stuff. Skip if you don't like it!

Cameron POV

5:00pm.

I text Matt and let him know the door will be unlocked and to make themselves at home once they arrive. Nash gives me the directions on how to get to the cabin and we get there fairly quickly. I get out of the car and stretch, a smile on my face. I love this place so much. Nash gets out of the car and throws me the keys to the cabin. I open the back door and grab Nash's brace and then the trunk to grab our bags. Once I make sure the car is closed and locked I make my way with Nash up to the cabin and open the door,letting him in first.

He's walking around slowly, stretching out his leg. I set our bags down and approach him from behind, wrapping my arms around him. He lays his head back and I kiss his cheek gently.

"You okay, baby?" I ask him softly, rubbing my hands up and down his chest.

"Just a little sore," he replies and turns around to face me. "But nothing I can't handle."

We stare at each other for a while and I make the first move by leaning in and capturing his lips in mine. We stand there kissing each other, running our hands over each others bodies. I cup his face in my hands and deepen the kiss, running my tongue over his lips and then slipping it into his mouth. Nash moans softly against my mouth and I pull away.

I smirk at him as I grab our things and lead him to our bedroom. I kick the door shut and lock it behind us. I throw our bags and his brace on the floor and reattach my lips to Nash's. I put my hands under his shirt and pull it off, and run my hands over his defined abdomen. I mouth kisses all the way from his chest down to his happy trail, as I unbuckle his belt and pull down his pants. He steps out of them and I stand back up, pull him in again and kiss him passionately. He helps me out of my clothes until we're both just in our underwear and I lead him to our bed. He lies down and I crawl on top of him.

"No strenuous activity, babe..." I remind him as I lean down kiss him slowly. He's running his hands up and down my back, and I love the feeling of his hands on my body. One of the best feelings in the world.

"Guess I'm just going to have to lie here and enjoy the show," he murmurs against my lips. I pull away and start giving him wet, open mouthed kisses down his chin to his neck. He moans softly, his eyes flutter shut. I kiss my way down to his erection. I pull down his briefs and chuck them in the corner somewhere.

Nash sits up as I kneel in front of the bed, in between his legs. I take his hard c.ock in my hand and start to stroke it slowly, teasing him. He stares at me with heavy eyes full of lust and bites his lip as I stick out my tongue and lick him from the tip down.

He lets out a few ragged breaths. "Mmm, baby, feels so good..."

I continue to tease him, licking around his dick like a lollipop and he whimpers softy.

"Don't tease me, Cam." He pleads with me and he grabs my hair and leads my mouth to the tip of his c.ock. I place my mouth over him, licking him rapidly, Nash's eyes roll back and he lets out a loud moan. I finally take him into my mouth all the way and start bobbing my head up and down. Nash keeps his hand in my hair but he doesn't control my movements. He lets me control the rhythm. I slow down and pull off of his cock with a pop, I hold out my tongue and slap it against my tongue a few times. His breath hitches and he lies back in bed, unable to continue supporting his weight with the pleasure that I'm giving him.

"Fuck," he mumbles, his eyes closed.. I take him into my mouth again and slowly take him all the way, swallowing as I feel him hit the back of my throat. He thrusts his hips up in short jagged thrusts and my gag reflex threatens to kick it but I hold it back.