My Everything

For mature audiences only.

Cameron POV

Today is the day Nash is getting discharged from the hospital and I'm so excited. He's been here since Monday and it's now Friday, I stayed with him the entire time. I would be way too worried and anxious at home to leave him.

We're waiting in the hospital lobby, he's sitting in a wheelchair and I'm carrying his crutches. He started physical therapy already and is actually walking pretty good with them. His dad set up for Nash to work with some hot shot physical therapist at his house, and for all my reservations about his father, he really came through for Nash.

"I can't wait until I'm home in my bed and we can make out and cuddle without being interrupted so often," he says bouncing his left leg slightly.

"I can't wait either," I reply. "Let's take a picture, this is a momentous occasion."

I kneel next to him and he leans close to me, just as I'm taking the picture he turns his head and kisses my cheek. I look down at it.

"You're so cute, Cam." He comments, smiling. I decide to post it to my instagram and twitter.

'@CameronDallas- Finally going home with this beautiful boy 😍😍.'

We're waiting for his mom to bring the car around. I stand up and see his mom pull up to the entrance, Nash wheels himself outside and I follow him carrying his crutches and his bag.

"I need one of these at home," he comments. "We could totally ride this down the hill, it would be amazing."

I chuckle at his crazy ideas and hand him his crutches. I open the car door and then I help him get up and he walks over to the SUV and slides in the back seat so he can lie across it. I throw his bag in the back and get in the front seat.

It doesn't take us long to get home. His mom parks the car in their driveway and I help Nash get out of the car. I hand him his crutches and he uses them to get to the front door, I get his bags and open the door for him. He gets to the stair case and stops, looking up at the stairs.

"Oh god..." he says with a look of dread on his face.

His mom walks in and closes the door. She stops next to Nash and looks at him.

"What's up?" She asks him.

"Those steps look impossibly long, it's kind of going to suck getting up them..." he replies, whining a little bit.

I guess it's time for some tough love.

"Come on Nash, you can do it. Just take your time and remember what the therapist at the hospital told you about climbing steps. I'll get your bag and your left crutch, you'll use your right one to help you get up the stairs. I'll walk right behind you, baby. You got this," I tell him, rubbing his back gently.

He sighs and nods, he squares his shoulder and hands me his left crutch. I grab it and he starts making his way slowly up the stairs.

"God, this fucking hurts like hell," he says as I follow behind him.

"Your mom is going to get your meds soon," I tell him as we continue getting up the stairs.

He pauses about half way through and leans on the railing a little bit. He's taking deep breaths and his eyes are closed.

"Are you okay, Nash?" I'm getting worried, maybe I shouldn't have pushed him to come up the stairs.

He nods and open his eyes. "Just need a break, my leg is killing me. I can't believe how hard it is to get up one flight of steps."