Infinite

Nash POV

7:25am.

I wake up the next morning and Cameron is lying next to me, he's looking intently at is phone. I sit up and I stretch, I really missed my bed and I just got the best sleep I've had in a while. Cameron looks over at me and smile. He leans in and gives me a soft kiss on my lips.

"Hey, Nashy. How'd you sleep?" He asks me. I turn my face to cover a yawn, I know I have morning breath.

"I slept great, actually. My leg is throbbing though..." I reply and I grab my leg and swing it over the edge of the bed and sit up.

"I can bring you your meds now, if you want." He tells me and stands up as well. He comes around to my side and hands me my crutches.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go to the bathroom and stuff." I say and I grab the crutches and stand up. I make my way over to my bathroom, I'm so happy I have my own. I stand in front of the sink and brush my teeth and wash my face. Once I'm done I go back to my bed and sit down again. I have 2 free days before I start physical therapy on Monday, and I want to relax. Cameron has to go back to school on Monday, he already missed a whole week and his mom said he can't miss anymore. I can't go back to school until I'm off the pain medicine. I'm upset that he won't be with me, I need him so much.

Cameron walks back in with a couple of pills and a glass of water. He hands them to me and I swallow them quickly. He helps get me comfortable in bed, sitting up and he puts a breakfast tray over me. He leaves again and comes back in a few minutes with a plate of food and a glass of juice. He sets it in front of me and sits back down.

"Breakfast in bed, hm?" I smile at him. "I could get used to this."

"Your mom cooked it, but I'll take the credit." he replies laughing. My mom made my favorite blueberry pancakes, bacon and eggs. Cameron looks at his phone again and then stands up.

"I'm gonna go shower and change, it won't take me long. Okay?" He tells me and I pout at him.

"You can shower here," I reply, taking a bite of my food.

"I need to change my clothes, though." He says and he leans over and kisses me gently.

"Wear mine," I insist and he shakes his head at me.

"Nash, I live right next door. It'll take me 20 minutes tops," he replies and I sigh.

"Ugh, fine. But hurry, okay?"

He nods at me and then leaves. I finish eating my breakfast and pick up my phone. It's been 30 minutes since Cameron left and I'm starting to get antsy. I decide to text him.

Me- You said 20 min tops, it's been 30 :( i miss my Cammy

I know I'm being super needy, but he makes me feel so vulnerable. He doesn't reply and I figure he's still in the shower and lost track of time.I start going through all of my social media apps. I go to instagram and see the picture Cameron posted of us yesterday. I smile and favorite the post, me look good together. I decide to creep on Sam's twitter because I'm bored, plus I'm curious to see what he's been saying. I scroll through his timeline and read through his tweets.

'@SamPottorff- @CameronDallas I guess not since u just posted to insta. wld be nice to know what i did.

'@SamPottorff- @CameronDallas did u lose ur phone?'

'@SamPottorff- So fucking pissed rn. y would someone just cut me off completely when i didn't even do anything.'

'@SamPottorff- I hope they accidentally amputate his leg'