It's True, I Crave You

A/N- Yeah there's really no plot in this one lol.

Cameron POV

We're lying on the hammock together cuddling and enjoying the fresh evening. We're lying on our sides with Nash behind me, his hands are resting on my abdomen. He presses a gentle kiss on my neck and I smile at his tenderness.

"Cam?" He asks softly, his voice wavering slightly.

"Yeah, baby?" I ask and I shift to look him in the eyes. He looks scared, vulnerable and I frown, wondering what's wrong.

He bites his lips and looks down for a moment before meeting my eyes again. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a ring box. My heart starts beating fast and I have butterflies erupting in my stomach.

"I know we're young, but I also know this; I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. There's no doubt in my mind that you're my soulmate. I want to give you this ring as a promise, a promise that we're going to stay together no matter what and that one day when we're older I will make you my husband." Nash says quietly but confidently. He opens the ring box and I gasp, there's two rings in the box and they're the most beautiful things I've ever seen. He takes one out and I hold my right hand out for him, he slips the ring onto the ring finger. I take the ring box from him and slide his ring onto the ring finger of his right hand.

"I love you so much, Nash Grier. I honestly cannot imagine my life without you and I'm so excited to see where life leads us, together." I tell him and I pull his head close to mine and give him a soft, loving kiss.

---------------------

We're swimming in the lagoon, the water feels refreshing. I love it here so much, I could spend the rest of my life here with Nash and I would be content.

I have my arms and legs wrapped around Nash, our lips are connected in a languid kiss. We kiss slowly and deeply, our tongues slipping over each other. We stay like that, just kissing, for what seems like hours. When we finally break away from each other our lips are plump and bruised from our love bites. Nash immediately starts trailing hot, open mouthed kisses down my jaw and to my neck. He buries his face in my neck as he sucks at my sweet spot. My head falls back as I moan, I'm already hard, his kisses do that to me. His hands grip my lower back tightly as he gently bites my neck and then soothes it with his tongue.

God, that boy knows exactly what to do to drive me wild. He pulls away from my neck and I let out a whimper of disappointment and he sucks on the lobe of my ear gently.

"I want to fuck you, right here." Nash whispers lustfully in my ear. I let my legs from from his waist and we part to take off our swimming trunks. We throw them on the grass and immediately reattach our lips in a hot, passionate kiss. It's no longer slow but it's fast and rough as we get more worked up.

His hand goes down to my hard cock and he strokes it as he pushes his tongue into my mouth to battle with mine. His rough hand feels so good with the water and I can already feel that tight knot of pleasure in the pit of my stomach. He pulls away and stares at me, his eyes dark with lust.

"I want you to cum, baby. I want you to cum hard, and then I'm going to make you cum again with my cock." He says to me roughly as he leans in and sucks on my bottom lip before giving me a hard, bruising kiss.

I can't hold back, he's stroking me so fast and hard. My mouth falls open with a loud moan.

"Oh... fuck Nash, that feels so fucking good," I tell him and our gazes are locked.

"That's it baby, scream my name," he says and he strokes my cock even faster.

"Mmmmm, Nash!" I yell as I cum hard my body jerking as my cock spurts out hot cum into the water. He keeps pumping me as I come down from my high. I'm trembling as he pulls his hands away and wraps them around my waist.