Be Your Only One

Cameron POV

I'm all bundled up and sitting on the bleachers outside watching Nash during his Lacrosse practice. The things I endure for that boy. I'm texting Mahogany and letting her know that Nash and I are going to visit her for spring break. She's always asked to talk to him but I always had an excuse, I never told her that I hadn't told Nash about her. She would probably feel hurt, I know the reason for keeping her from Nash was stupid but it is what it is.

The coach finally let's them go and Nash jogs up to me and wraps his arms tightly around me.

"Ugh, Nash you're all sweaty and stinky," I complain but I don't move away when he presses his lips to mine. He's practically exuding happiness, I know he's excited to finally return to Lacrosse and I'm happy for him.

"Sorry baby, you know I can't resist you..." he murmurs before kissing me again lightly. We walk together to the locker room, I wait outside while he showers and gets changed. I don't want the other players to think I'm creeping on them. That would be awkward.

We head to my house and are snuggled in my room in no time. I take out my phone and face time Mahogany. I hold my phone above us so she can see both of us. She picks up and squeals in excitement when she sees that I'm not alone.

"Oh my fucking god! I'm finally meeting the infamous Nash Grier!" She says and smiles widely at us.

"Hello, beautiful." Nash says and her face flushes, Nash can make anyone melt.

"You're as sweet as Cam told me! I can't wait to see you guys, these 3 months can't go by fast enough." She tells us, pouting a little bit.

"Awww don't pout baby. We'll talk and facetime everyday and time will fly," I comfort her and she nods a smile gracing her face again.

"You're lucky you're so cute Mahogany or I'd be jealous that Cam has someone else he calls baby," Nash comments, teasing her. Mahogany giggles and we continue talking. Her and Nash quickly become friends and talk like they've known each other for years. I'm so happy that they get along, everything is finally complete. The 2 most important people in my life have met and they like each other.

We hang up with Mahogany after a few hours and work on our homework together.

"This AP Physics shit is for the birds," Nash says, letting out a frustrated sigh.

"Yeah, but we have to be competitive with all the other people who want Ivy League. They're taking all of these classes." I tell him and he groans but doesn't reply because he knows I'm right.

"So your buddy Kian didn't really talk to you much today," I comment as I chew on the tip of my pen, thinking about how to solve this problem.

"Yeah, I don't really care though. I don't have much interest in rekindling that friendship, you know? It would just be kind of awkward." He replies and shrugs.

"So we should actually ask permission to visit Mags in Maryland, I know my mom will say yes but what about yours?" I ask.

"She shouldn't have a problem, I'll ask her tonight at dinner. Are you still coming over?" He says as he finishes up his work and packs his book bag.

"Mmhmm, I'm almost done, I'll walk over with you," I tell him and quickly scribble down my answer as Nash goes on his phone.

We're quiet as I finish up my work. I glance up at Nash and he's frowning.

"What's up?" I ask him and I start to put away my books.

"Apparently someone is bullying Hayes at school? He never told me anything, Carter is texting me about it cause he saw them in the back lot of the school. He couldn't tell who it was though." Nash looks furious and I'm surprised. Hayes is strong enough to defend himself, why would he get bullied and keep it a secret.