Au Fait

Cameron POV

8:30am.

I wake up Saturday morning feeling super sore, but the best kind of sore. I roll over expecting to see Nash but his side of the bed is empty. I get up from bed and waddle into the bathroom, I think a hot shower will definitely help. I'm still naked from last night so I step in the shower and turn it on full blast.

I stand underneath the spray with my eyes closed and run last night through my mind over and over. It was amazing, it was absolutely perfect. Nash is an excellent lover, he knew exactly what to do and how to make me most comfortable.

I'm startled when I feel a soft kiss on my shoulder and then I smile and relax as Nash wraps his arms around my torso.

"Good morning beautiful," he whispers in my ear.

"Good morning handsome," I reply as I turn around in his arms to face him. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him gently. He rubs my back tenderly as we kiss underneath the water.

"You're not too sore, I hope," he comments and grabs a loufa and lathers it with body wash. He begins to scrub me and I want to swoon at how sweet he's being.

"It's the best kind of sore," I tell him as we exchange spots and I'm the one washing him. "I slept very good too. I think I've found the cure to my insomnia."

He laughs at my comment. "Yeah, me too."

We wash away the soap and then step out and dry ourselves with towels.

"I made breakfast," he says as we get dressed. I put on some comfortable clothes, shorts and a t shirt and Nash does the same. We head downstairs and walk into the kitchen.

"Mmm, it smells delicious in here," I compliment him and then I serve myself eggs, bacon and pancakes. "You are quite the cook."

"Why thank you," he says smiling brightly. I love his smile, it's absolutely contagious. We sit down and eat our breakfast. I pull out my phone and send a text to my mother letting her know that I'm fine. I put down my phone and look over at Nash. He's staring down at his phone, a frown on his face.

"What's up?" I ask him as I finish my breakfast.

"Chad texted me, he wants to talk about what happened," he tells me quietly.

I sit back and look at him with a surprised look on my face. "Oh wow. Hmm what are you going?"

" I don't know," he answers honestly and sets his phone down. It vibrates and he picks it up, a smile making its way onto his face.

"So Carter wants to know if him and Matt can join us today and stay the night." He says, laughing softly.

Out of all of the people in our combined squad Matt and Carter are the closest to Nash and I. It might be because we're the only ones who know that they're in a relationship and so they're not afraid to be themselves around us.

"I don't mind," I tell him. "I think it'll be good for them. Matt was just telling me about how he wishes that he and Carter had a safe place to be comfortable in their relationship."

He nods and texts Carter back before standing up and clearing the table.

"What do you want to do today?" He asks me as we finish up cleaning.

"You really wore me out last night, so I'd rather relax..." I trail off uncertain as to how Nash will react.

He leads me out to the deck and we lie down on the big, comfy couch. He pulls me close me close to him and I bury my face in his chest.

"So I wore you out, hmm?" He says, the pride is evident in his voice.

"Mmhmm, last night was hands down the best night of my life. It even topped our first date." I mumble and I run my fingers up and down his side. I love cuddling with Nash, it's now my 2nd favorite thing. My 1st favorite is what we did last night, of course.

"Good. All I want to do is make you happy," he whispers in my ear.

The sun is shining brightly but there's shade provided by the trees, it's so peaceful here, I never want to leave.

"What time are Carter and Matt coming?" I ask him a little while later. He glances at his phone.

"They're actually on their way," he informs me and I snuggle closer to him. He still has his phone out and he takes a picture of us. I peek at his screen and smile, he's posting it to his instagram. He posts 'Saturday morning cuddles with my Cammy >>>>>>>>>your mornings.'

I laugh at him as he clicks the post button. "You're too cute, Nash."

"Just letting the world know this sexy guy next to me is all mine." He replies and I pull his head down to me and kiss him softly.

10:39am.

I hear a car pull up and moments later doors slamming shut. We get up from the couch and go around to the front of the cabin to greet Matt and Carter. We give each other hugs and then we lead them inside. I show them where their room is at so they can put their bags down.

We go back outside and sit down on the couch, I snuggle up to Nash as always. Carter and Matt sit across from us and Matt lays his head on Carter's lap. He looks so relaxed and happy.

"Thanks for letting us come for a couple days," Carter says as he plays with Matt's hair. "We just needed somewhere private where we can be ourselves and not be scared of getting caught."

"Hey, no problem dude," Nash responds. "You know you guys are always welcome..."

"It's gorgeous as fuck up here," Matt comments, he has his signature sunglasses on. "I would never want to leave if I owned this place."

We laugh at him and fall into a comfortable conversation. This is the most relaxed I've felt in a while. Life feels great and it seems like nothing can possibly go wrong. Nash and I have a solid relationship and we're surrounded by supportive friends and family.

It gets later on in the day and Carter and Matt excuse themselves and go to their room. Nash and I share a knowing smile.

"I'm glad they're happy," he says as he pulls me closer.

I'm so fucking happy right now, nothing can bring my mood down. Absolutely nothing.

A/N-Sorry I feel like every other chapter is a filler but yeah. Shits gonna be getting real soon, so brace yourselves. Hehehe :D