Soar

A/N- Yeah... uh.... skip if you don't like them doing the dirty. :D

Cameron POV

12:10am.

It isn't difficult to forgive Nash with his clear blue eyes, his plump pink lips and that voice calling you baby. I know he didn't mean to lash out at me, I can tell he's been frustrated for a few weeks now and eventually it was going to reach a boiling point. As soon as he brings up the cabin I am, of course, all for it. Nash has been training so hard these past 2 months that we really haven't had much time to ourselves.

We arrived at the cabin not too long ago and are currently cuddling on the huge, comfy sofa in the living room. We didn't invite Matt and Carter cause it was a last minute decision and I really just want Nash to myself. We've been kissing all night and although we're both worked up, neither of us has made a move yet. I'm not sure what he's waiting for though, usually Nash is the aggressor when we have s.ex and he's being unusually passive tonight.

I change our position and straddle him, he places his hands at my ass, massaging it gently. I lean down and capture his lips in a deep kiss, slipping my tongue through his lips and exploring his mouth. He moans into our kiss as I start to grind on him slowly. I can feel his hands slide under my shirt and he pulls it off. Fucking finally, I need him so badly. I break our kiss momentarily to take Nash's shirt off as well. I stop my movements, he takes my breath away. He's looking up at me with that look of hunger he gets, all of his exercise has really paid off because his muscles are bigger and more defined, his six pack is so sexy. Makes me want him even more.

I bend down and kiss him hungrily, our lips smacking together and moving over each other rapidly. I pull away and Nash makes a sound of displeasure, I smirk at him and start sliding down his body. I stop at his neck, and kiss him there, searching for his sweet spot. I know I find it when his back arches off of the couch and I focus my attention there. I kiss, suck and bite that area as Nash moans and runs his hands through my hair.

"You feel so fucking good, baby" he murmurs softy. I pull back and admire my handiwork, he's going to have a nice, big bruise there. I continue kissing my way down his body, stopping at his nipples to lick and suck them. He gasps as I slide my tongue between the two and swirl it around each nipple, sucking them until they're little pebbles glistening with my saliva. I slide all the way down until my knees hit the floor and I'm in between Nash's leg.

I smile up at him as I unbuckle his belt and unbutton his pants and slide them off slowly. His hard d.ick pops up immediately and I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Naughty, naughty going commando all this time," I tease him as I grasp his erection in my hand and lick it slowly. I can hear Nash's breathing quicken as I continue to tease him.

"Suck me, baby..." he pleads softly. How can I say no to that? I take his c.ock in my mouth and start sucking him hard, setting a fast pace. Nash lets out a surprised moan at my aggressiveness and he grips my head as he starts to move his hips. I bob my head up and down, I can now comfortably take most of him in my mouth without gagging, we've had a lot of practice.

"Fuck yeah..." he breathes out and I look up at him, our gazes locking together. He's biting his lips and I moan around him. His body trembles from the vibration and I take him all the way in, swallowing when he bumps the back of my throat. I do short, quick movements with my head and Nash lets out some incoherent sounds as his body tenses. I know he's going to c.um soon. I attempt to pull off because I don't want him to c.um yet, I want him to c.um inside of me, but his hands tighten on my hair and he continues my prior movements while thrusting rapidly into my mouth. I'm running out of breath when he c.ums suddenly, his mouth dropping open in a loud moan and his back arching off the couch. I swallow everything he has to give me and give him a few kitten licks as he relaxes onto the couch. His body shudders as I stand up and straddle him again.