Optimistic

Cameron POV

The following weeks after the situation with Nash's dad were great. Nash bounced back incredibly well and really did join the lacrosse team. He excells in that sport as well, but it's not suprising considering how athletic he is. A lot of people were shocked to find out that Nash had abruptly quit the football team, most of the students didn't know why and that's how we wanted it.

Nash and I continue to spend almost every waking moment together. He's my own special brand of heroin, he makes me euphoric and I crave more and more of him each day. I try not to be clingy, I know he has to spend time with his friends and I need to spend time with mine, but sometimes I can't help it. I miss him desperately when he's not around.

We haven't gone any further than heavy make out sessions and I'm growing increasingly sexually frustrated. I never thought that I would be the one pushing for us to go further and yet I am. We have continued going out on dates, none of them as magical as the first one but I adore any moment that I spend with Nash.

3:41pm.

It's a nice, sunny Thursday afternoon. Nash is sitting on the bleachers and I'm sitting on his lap, straddling him, we're kissing deeply, our tongues moving against one another's. Even though we're practically out in the open, there's no one out here yet, we have the field to ourselves.

Nash breaks our kiss and looks at me, his eyes are glazed and he looks almost hungry. He looks so fucking sexy and I feel good knowing that it was me who made him that way. I begin to lean back in to continue our kiss but he stops me.

"Come to my cabin with me this weekend," he says, his arms are wrapped around my lower back and he has his hands under my shirt, caressing the skin there gently. I shiver at his touch, he's driving me insane and he knows it.

"I have to ask my mom," I tell him and I lean in to kiss him briefly. His lips are red and plump, and so kissable. "I'll ask her tonight when I get home, I'll let you know what she says."

He has lacrosse practice at 4pm and I'm going home to spend some time with my mom and sister. They've been complaining that I've been neglecting them since I started dating Nash, and honestly, they're not wrong.

I notice that people are making their way towards the field and I reluctantly get off Nash's lap and sit next to him. He groans and adjusts himself. I smirk at him.

I lean in close to him and whisper hotly in his ear. "I want to take care of that for you, Nash. I want to suck that big, juicy cock until you cum-"

Nash grips my chin, making me stop talking and stares at me with a wild look in his eye.

"Are you trying to fucking kill me, baby?" he asks roughly before smashing my lips against his in a hard kiss. I return his kiss, my body is aching for his so badly, I need him more than I need air. I love that I can affect him like that, it makes me feel powerful, wanted.

A whistle sounds in the distance and I pull away from his lips, letting out a sigh of frustration. Nash takes a few deep breaths, clearing his head. He leans over and gives me a final kiss.

"I'll see you tonight?" he asks me while standing up.

"Of course," I tell him. "I'll let you know what my mom says about the weekend."

He nods at me and then picks up his lacrosse stick from the ground next to us. He jobs over to his coach and I stay long enough to watch them start practicing before gathering my things and heading home.

4:15pm.

I make it home without any issues and park my car. I jog up my steps and open the door. To my surprise Matt is sitting at the dinner table with my mom and sister.