I Hear Your Name In Every Word I Say

Nash POV

Cameron and I are sitting in the airport waiting for our flight to Maryland. I can tell he's so excited because he hasn't seen her in years and I'm so happy for him. I'm laying my head on his shoulder as we listen to music, we're sharing earbuds.

Our flight starts boarding and my dad somehow got us first class seats, I told him we were fine with coach but he insisted. I guess it's more guilt money but neither of us really addressed it.

We sit in the front row and I stretch out my legs. How can I ever go back to economy class?

"Smile," Cameron tells me and I look at the camera he's holding out in front of us and lean in close. He takes the picture and then turns his head and presses a kiss on my lips before taking another one.

He posts it to instagram and tags me in it. It's actually a very cute picture of us. It doesn't take long for to take off. Cam falls asleep and I take the opportunity to snap a picture of him while he's asleep. He's so fucking beautiful, I'm so lucky.

We're holding hands and I stroke his hand with my thumb gently. Eventually my eyes drift closed and I fall asleep as well.

When I wake up the pilot is announcing we're going to be landing soon. We land without issue and I lean over and kiss Cameron's cheek and jaw a few times tenderly.

"Wake up baby, we're here. They're going to let us get off soon." I tell him softly. He opens his eyes and blinks a few times before rubbing them and yawning.

"Hmmm, I like waking up to your kisses. Best way to start my day," he tells me sweetly and I grin at him, blushing a little bit.

We're finally let off the plane and get our luggage at the luggage claim. We make our way outside and Cam sends a text tk Mahogany to see where she's at, he just pressed send when he see's her red curls bouncing as she runs towards us. He opens his arms wide and she crashes into him and wraps her arms and legs around him. Cam twirls her around, hugging her tightly. I feel so happy for them, I can tell they really love each other.

"I have missed you so freaking much, Cam! Like you don't even know, the people here are so drab, it's depressing," she tells him burying her head in his neck.

"I know baby, I've missed you so much too. I wish you had let me visit sooner..." Can replies softly as he set her down. She turns to me and hugs me tightly.

"Hello you beautiful blue eyed boy," she says enthusiastically. I grin and hug her back just as tight, I love her already.

"Hello to you too you red haired bombshell," I reply as we part. She puts her arms around both of us and hugs us both tightly against her.

"We're going to have so much fun, I can already tell!" She starts walking and we follow along to where her father is parked, waiting for us.

We greet him and make introductions and we're off to their house in the suburbs of Maryland.

The week flies by, Mahogany takes us to all of the museums, we get to see the White House which was pretty cool and the Lincoln memorial. We're sad to leave at the end of the week. Her and I got along perfectly, and I can tell that made Cam so happy.

We return to California on Friday and we're both so sad to leave her behind. We want her to visit us in the summer but we're not sure if that will be possible with her treatments. Hopefully we can work something out but if not we'll visit her again.

I bought Cameron and I promise rings while we were in Maryland. I have a nervous knot in the pit of my stomach because we've really only been dating for about 6 months. I don't want him to reject it and say it's too soon but I am so madly in love with him. I want him to be mine forever. I know we can't get married yet, I'm not completely clueless but I want him to know that I want that for us.

We're going to spend the weekend before going back to school at the cabin, just him and I. We left my car parked in the airport so we'll be able to leave right from there.

Once we arrive it doesn't take long before we're in my car and I'm driving us to the cabin. The weather is perfect, it's in the 80s and the sun is shining brightly. I send a quick text to my mom letting her know we arrived and we're okay.

Cameron places his hand on my thigh and rubs it gently. I glance at him but he's staring out the window. I continue driving and I feel his hand creeping up my thigh, closer to my crotch. I glance at him again and he has a small smirk playing on his lips.

"What are you up to, baby?" I ask him, and he looks at me.

"What do you mean?" He replies in an innocent tone. He's not fooling me.

"You know what I mean, babe." I reply as I turn onto the dirt road that takes us up to the cabin.

He places his hand firmly on my hardening penis, making me gasp. He leans across and places hot kisses on my jaw and down to my neck where he sucks gently and keeps on rubbing me.

"Fuck... baby, what are you doing?" I ask, my voice is strained and I'm trembling slightly. I try to keep the wheel steady and my eyes on the road.

"Mmmm, I still don't know what you're asking about," Cam says coquettishly. He's such a little devil and I love it.

He unbuckles my belt and unbottons my pants, I let out a soft moan as he reaches in and grasps my hard cock. He pulls away from my neck and gives me a sexy smirk before bending down as he pulls my cock out.

I let out a ragged breath and moan when he puts his mouth over the tip of my cock. My hand goes to his hair and I look down at him.

He pulls away. "Keep your eyes on the road baby, I want to make it to the cabin."

My eyes go back up to the road and he starts to suck my cock, setting a fast pace.

"Mmmmm baby, your mouth feels so fucking good," I moan as I feel him swirl his tongue around. His hand rolls my balls around gently and I move my hips as much as I can.

I lift my other hand to the wheel in an effort to keep the car straight. Cameron doesn't tease me at all, he takes my cock deep into his mouth until a hit the back of his throat. I can already feel the rush coming and he's going to make me cum very soon.

He lifts his head to catch his breath and he jerks my cock rapidly.

"Are you gonna cum in my mouth, baby?" He asks, I love it when he talks dirty to me. "I wanna taste it, Nash. I want to swallow all of your hot cum."

He takes me back into his mouth and sucks me rapidly. I can't stop the orgasm that hits me suddenly. I grip the wheels tightly as I spurt into his mouth and he starts to swallow.

"Oh, fuck. God, that feels so good," I moan loudly, fighting to keep my eyes open and on the road.

Cameron lifts his head when I'm finished cumming. He licks his lips wickedly and smiles at me as he tucks me back in, buttons my belt and buckles my belt.

He leans in and presses a kiss on the side of my mouth.

"Did you like that?" He whispers in my ear and he pulls away.

"You're so fucking bad, Cam. I love it." I tell him and he smiles proudly.

"Not that I'm complaining but... what prompted you to do that?" I ask curiously, glancing at him.

He shrugs. " Just wanted to get our weekend started with a little fun."

If that's how our weekend starts, I'm excited for what's to come.

A/N- I know it's been a week since I updated this story. I was kind of stuck on what to do on this chapter. I actually had one written and I didn't like it so I scrapped it and restarted it. Anyway, I think what I'll do is skip senior year maybe do a time jump and start the 2nd book their first year in college and then the 3rd book would be their life together? You guys seem to want that, thoughts or comments?

I also started writing a 3rd book. I have so many ideas in my head and this one wouldn't stop until I wrote it down. Would you guys be interested in reading that? It's AU titled Beautiful Soul. Leave comments letting me know if I should post it. I love you guys!! Thank you soo much 25k reads and all the votes and comments!! I love it ♡