Carpe Diem

3rd Person POV

That summer was the best summer of Nash's and Cameron's life. They spent every day together, sometimes with their friends, sometimes by themselves. But always the two of them together.

Nash has a new little sister that captured his heart right away. Both him and Cameron fell in love with little Skylynn. His parents both remarried, Nash was happy for them. They both found the happiness they had been searching for, for so long.

Senior year wasn't without it's stressors. Nash applied to Stanford, he kept up communicating with the recruiter who basically guaranteed him entrance. They were both worried that Cameron would not get in. Cameron had excellent grades but even the best don't make it.

Nash's acceptance letter arrived first, he was elated but Cameron was secretly anxious. They didn't really have any back up plans in case they were accepted into different colleges, both of them viewed their future being together.

Cameron had received acceptance letters to all of the other schools they applied to but not the one he cared about the most. If he didn't get in, he wasn't sure what would happen. He didn't want Nash to give up his dream just because of him, he was torn because he didn't think he could live without him. It was a struggle.

It was months after he had received his acceptance letter from the other colleges that he even received a letter from Stanford.

His hands shook as he opened it, he eagerly started to read the sentence. He lets the letter fall to the ground as tears sprung from his eyes.

He took his phone out of his pocket and with trembling fingers quickly dialed Nash's number.

Nash picked up immediately. "You okay, babe?"

Nash was with his family at his grandparents, Cameron hadn't been invited because of Nash's grandparents being very conservative. They didn't approve of his relationship with Cameron.

"Yeah I'm okay," his voice wavered , he sniffled quietly.

"Are you crying? What's wrong?! I'm leaving to come and get you," Nash said rapidly.

"I am crying," Cameron confessed softly. "Because I got my letter from Stanford finally."

Nash's breathing picks up, he's anxious to hear the news but from the sound Cameron it wasn't good news. His mind raced at possible solutions, maybe Cameron could go to a university near by and they could share a house.

"I got in," Cameron breathed out. Nash whooped and told his family as Cameron smiled brightly.

"God, what a fucking relief, baby. I'm so happy we get to stay together! We're going to have so much fun there together. We'll get to have all of our first together. I love you, Cam." Nash told him passionately.

"I love you too, Nashy. Do you promise that we'll stay together forever?" Cameron asked softly. He knew that things could change as people grow older but he wanted to be sure that him and Nash would be together.

"I fucking promise, baby. You and me against the world."

A/N- and we're finished. Thank you guys so much for reading my first book ever. Thank you for all the comments, the votes and the reads. I appreciate it so much, you guys don't even know. I'll be posting the sequel shortly. I'll be continuing my other stories Elements and Beautiful Soul so check them out if you haven't already!

You guys seem to want one shots with the other pairings in this story. I can write one shots for each pairing and post this as extra chapters to this story. Interested? Who should I do first? Leave a comment next to the pairing you want first

Marter/Catthew

Jolinsky

Shaylor

Lawleroff