Colors and Promises

A/N- Thanks to Cashturbating for the awesome idea on how to introduce the new ship! :D

Cameron POV

Time flies and the months go by like it's nothing. Nash and I are stronger than ever and when Sam returned to school he avoided anyone associated with us like we had the plague. Kian and Nash's 'friendship' is dead, and I can't say that I'm torn up about it. It's probably better this way. We're finally at the last Friday before Spring Break and we leave on Monday to visit Mahoghany until Friday. She's so excited, she's planned out everyday, Nash and I let her take the reigns because it obviously makes her happy.

Nash and I are attending a party tonight, it's Jack G.'s birthday and he would kill us if we missed it. I'm packing an overnight bag for us because I know we'll end up crashing at his place. Nash and I are at each other's room so often that our clothes has gotten all jumbled up, I can't remember what was mine originally and what was his. I kind of like it that way.

I walk into the bathroom where Nash is styling his hair.

"You work very hard at making it look like you didn't work very hard on your hair," I say teasing him as I jump up on the counter. He steps in between my legs and I wrap my arms around him.

"Oh you think you funny?" Nash tells me as he pecks my lips lightly. He doesn't give me a warning as he starts tickling me, that asshole knows all of my sensitive spots and he goes right for them. I finally cry uncle after a few minutes of him tickling me and he stands in between my legs again. I slide my hands into his back pockets and pull him close.

He looks down at me with those clear blue eyes and I lean in and capture his lips in a slow kiss. We stay there kissing for a while only pulling away when Nash's phone vibrates on the counter. He looks down at it.

"It's Gilinsky asking where we are," Nash says and I hop down from the counter.

"I guess we should head out then," I tell him even though I just want to spend it with him in bed, at our cabin. But we can't just blow off the birthday party, we would be awful friends if we did.

Nash grabs the duffel bag I packed and we head off to Jack's house. When we arrive there are a lot more people there than I had anticipated. I slide my hand into Nash's as he leads us inside. We look around for our friends and there aren't that many familiar faces. We finally find them in the living room and we squeeze onto the couch with them, I sit on Nash's lap so we aren't too squished.

"Bout time ya'll got here," Gilinsky tells us, his eyes are glassy and it's obvious that he's been drinking. JJ is sitting on the other side of him, he's kind of slumped on Gilinsky. He usually never drinks, so I'm surprised to see him like that.

Nash shrugs. "We lost track of time, sorry."

"Do I even want to know?" Gilinsky asks, knocking back another shot. I shake my head at him and he laughs. He pours some shots for Nash and I, Nash taps his glass to mine and we throw back the shots at the same time. Whatever mixture that is, is pretty tasty. I start to loose track of how many shots we've taken. My head starts to feel fuzzy and everything becomes hilarious.

Matt and Carter are sitting next to each other on the floor, they're trying to keep their relationship on the down low, but the more shots they take, the more affectionate they become with each other. I'm sitting sideways on Nash's lap down and I lean in and press my lips against his. His hand slides under my shirt and rubs my back gently as we kiss. The music fades to background noise and all I can focus on is Nash and his lips. He slides his tongue into my mouth and explores it, I can taste the alcohol in his kiss. We pull away to catch our breaths and I notice that Jack and JJ are gone and Matt and Carter are now sitting next to us practically making out. Well if they weren't planning on being out, they definitely are now.