Unsuspecting Sunday Afternoon

Nash POV

12:36pm.

I haven't texted Cam yet, mainly because I was waiting for him to contact me. I'm not sure if Matt is still at his house and I don't want to intrude. My phone's been blowing up since early this morning with friends asking me what's going on with Cameron and I. I guess Katrina got to work right away and told everyone what she saw, but I really don't give a shit. I only replied to my close friends and told them that we were dating. Only Carter seemed a little off, and he wouldn't tell me what was up. I know he went to the party last night so it has to be related to that, I'll try to get him to talk next time I see him.

The doorbell rings and I sigh, there's no one home so I have to get up and answer it myself. I go down the stairs and open the door without looking through the peep-hole. To my surprise it's Cameron standing on the other side of the door.

"Cameron," I say, smiling widely. He smiles sheepishly at me, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Hey, Nash... Matt just left so I figured I'd come over and see what's up," he tells me. I invite him inside and regret not changing from my sweatpants and t-shirt this morning. I lead him up to my room and lock the door once he's inside. Hayes has a bad habit of not knocking and I don't want to be interrupted when he gets home.

I lie down on the bed and pat the space next to me. Cameron lies down next to me and snuggles close. I let out a sigh of relief and wrap my arms around him, pulling him a little closer.

"Is Matt okay?" I ask him, breathing in his intoxicating scent.

"Yeah, I think he'll be okay," Cameron answers softly. "I've never seen him like that before, it was worrisome. He's not one to drink."

"Has anyone texted you about our kiss last night?" I ask, curious to see how far the news had gotten.

Cameron shakes his head no and shrugs. "Have you gotten texts about it?"

"Yeah, I have actually. I've only responded to my close friends though. It's really not anyone else's business." I state to him. Cameron nods in agreement.

"Well I doubt Katrina even knows anyone from my group of friends, we're not the most known bunch," Cameron says. I pull him closer and tilt his head up to mine. I pause for a moment and then lean in to kiss him gently.

"I missed you last night," I confess softly.

"I'm sorry," he replies, a guilty look on his face.

"No, don't apologize. I understand I can't be the center of your attention 24/7. As much as I want to," I say teasingly. He grins and then buries his face into my neck.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask him as I rub his back gently.

"Cuddle." he replies, his voice muffled.

"Cuddling sounds perfect," I whisper to him. We lie there for a while, occasionally giving each other sweet kisses and just enjoy each other's company. I love the fact that we don't feel the need to have a conversation to fill the silence. We can just lie here quiet and be comfortable.

4:15pm.

My stomach growls and Cameron laughs softly at me.

"Someone's hungry," he comments.

"Mmm, I'm a growing boy. I need fuel," I laugh.

"We should go to my favorite diner. They have the most disgustingly delicious greasy food there," Cameron tells me.

"Sounds perfect," I reply as we get up. I decide to be a bum and go out dressed as I am. I grab my keys and we go out to my car. I open the door for Cameron and he smiles at me, leans in to kiss me a short kiss before he gets in. I shut the door and go around to my side and get in.