Live.Learn.Love.

Nash POV

The rest of the weekend was equally as amazing. We had a great time with Matthew and Carter and we were sad to leave Sunday afternoon. Cameron and I grew closer together and our bond strengthened. I really can't imagine being with anyone else. Some people may call me young and stupid, and tell me that it's just infatuation but I know they are wrong. Monday comes far too quickly and we find ourselves back in the prison called school.

12:10pm.

I have Cameron sitting on my lap during lunch break and he's sitting sideways so we're able to look at each other. He feeds me one of his grapes and I take it in my mouth, chewing it slowly.

"You guys are sickeningly sweet, can you not?" Taylor asks, a disgusted expression on his face."Some of us are trying to enjoy our lunch here."

I give him the middle finger and don't reply as Cameron laughs at him and feeds me another grape. Taylor makes fake gagging noises and I grab a few of Cameron's grapes and throw it at him. He actually catches a few with his mouth.

"Mmm, these are actually pretty good grapes," he comments and reaches over to steal some more from Cameron's tray. I slap his hand away.

"I'm not sharing!" I laugh and he sneaks a few more grapes anyway. It's amazing how content I feel in this moment, surrounded by my friends with my love close to me. It's something that I wouldn't have imagined coming into this school year after the horrible summer I had. Cameron changed it all around, he's the reason why my life is so good right now.

Someone clears their throat behind us and we turn around to look at who it is.

It's a guy with really pale skin and dark eyes and bags under his eyes. He has a lip ring and tattoos on his arm. He's wearing all dark clothing, I guess he's one of those 'emo' types, but I'm really not one judge, people can do whatever makes them happy.

He waves awkwardly, he's looking right at Cameron.

"Sam, hi!" Cameron says, smiling slightly. "Guys, this is Sam, he's new to the school, he just started last week? Right?"

Sam nods and clears his throat, his face turning red. "Yeah... I just..."

He doesn't finish his sentence, he seems very shy and quiet. I guess all of us staring at him is intimidating. Cameron seems to understand what he wants, he's always so empathetic with people. It's one of the things I love about him.

"Hey, do you want to sit with us?" he asks and pats the spot next to us. Cameron is still sitting on my lap so there's an extra space at our table. Sam looks relieved and sits down next to us. The rest of the table goes back to their conversations and Cameron smiles softly at Sam. I can't help the jealousy that's building in the pit of my stomach, I tighten my arms around Cameron and kiss the side of his face possessively. Cameron looks at me and I smile at him, happy to have his attention back on me.

"What?" he asks me and I rub his back gently.

"Nothing," I reply innocently. He squints his eyes at me, not really believing me but he lets it go and turns his attention back to Sam, who is quietly eating his sandwich.

"So where are you from, Sam?" Cameron asks, attempting to make conversation with him. I continue eating the rest of Cameron's grapes, they're so yummy.

"N-new York," he replies, stuttering slightly.

"Wow, the east coast. It's really different here, right?" Cameron replies, I finish his grapes and I continue caressing Cameron gently. Sam's eyes follow the movement of my hands and I smirk to myself.

"Yeah," he clears his throat and speaks a little louder, his eyes meet Cameron's. "I like it more here. Everything is slower and more laid back. Everything about NYC is fast, fast, fast."