Your Illusion

Nash POV

"I... Kian invited me but he never told me who's party it was," Sam tells us, stuttering slightly. I don't want to start drama at my birthday party, it's supposed to be a good day. Kian probably already feels awkward because he doesn't know what's going on.

"Sorry... I didn't know you guys knew each other?" Kian says, looking back and forth between us.

"We go to the same school," I reply and leave it at that.

Sam grabs Kian's arm and tugs him away. Cameron rubs my back, he knows how tense I am and he's calming me down.

"Don't let him ruin our night," he whispers in my ear and I nod at him. "We'll just ignore him."

He brushes his lips lightly against mine and I press my lips harder against his and kiss him.

"Okay, okay. Enough of that nonsense," Taylor says interrupting us. I pull away from Cameron and we laugh at Taylor. He's so dramatic sometimes, it's hilarious. We turn the music off as Shawn pulls out his guitar.

"So I wrote this song for Nash, but it's about Cameron... I guess from Nash's point of view. I titled it Cameron Dallas is my boyfriend. Happy birthday, bro." He says and he begins to sing and play the guitar. We clap loudly and whoop when he finishes singing.

"Thank you Shawn, that song is amazing." I tell him sincerely. Cameron is blushing and I smile at him. He's so cute. We ignore Sam's presence and essentially Kian's presence as well. I feel bad but I want nothing to do with the guy who tried to ruin my relationship with Cameron. It doesn't take them long to realize what's going on and they leave without saying goodbye. I remind myself to text Kian later and apologize but also explain our reaction. We stay up all night with our friends, drinking and chatting until the sun starts to rise. We're all huddled together and we have blankets covering us because it got a little chilly. We're quiet as we watch the sun rise, it's a beautiful morning. I can't believe my mom actually contemplated selling this place. I'd live here forever if I could. Cameron tilts his face up to mine and I lean down and kiss him gently.

"I love you, baby. Thanks for making this the best birthday ever," I murmur against his lips.

"I love you too, Nash." He replies, his eyes twinkling with happiness. Once the sun rises we all shuffle into the cabin. Our friends stay in the living room and Cameron and I make our way up to my room. We decided to give Carter and Matt the master bedroom that used to be my parents because they're technically the only other couple here. The rest of the guys brought their dates, but it's not the same.

We enter our room and I lock the door behind us. I push Cameron onto the bed and immediately press his lips to mine. Our kiss is hungry, passionate and we can't get enough of each other. I bite his bottom lip lightly and then shove my tongue in his mouth, exploring it and tangling my tongue with his. I fucking love his lips so much, I could literally do this forever and never grow tired. He flips us over and I lie back, letting him take control. He takes off all of my clothes and his as well so that we're naked and kisses down my body to my erect penis. I'm so hard for him. He never fails to do this to me. I want him all of the time, it's crazy.

He licks at the tip and then takes me all the way inside of his mouth. He's bobbing his head quickly and I'm moaning as I grip the bed sheets. His mouth feels so good, so hot and wet and yummy. I can feel myself hit the back of his throat and he moans around my cock, the vibrations sending shocks all throughout my body. He's so fucking good at this.

He abruptly pulls off and I reach over to hand him the lube.

"No." He tells me as he positions himself over my hard cock. "I want it hard, rough and raw. I want it to hurt."

He holds onto my c.ock as he slides onto it. He's so tight and it feels so good and different without the lube. He waits for a few moments, adjusting to my size before he starts bouncing on me. I grip his hips as I thrust up, matching his rhythm.

He's moaning and looking at me with lust-filled eyes. I grab his head and pull him down to crash my lips against his in a punishing kiss.

"Fuck, yes baby. You feel so fucking good inside. I want it harder, Nash." He pants against my lips and I pick up and slam him down on his back, my c.ock still inside of him and I begin to plow inside his ass. I thrust into him harder than I ever have before and Cameron's eyes flutter shut, his mouth opens in a silent moan. I'm fucking him so good that he can't even make a sound.

I move Cameron's knees up until he's almost bent and his knees almost at his shoulder. I grab the back of his knees and look down as my c.ock slides in and out of Cameron's hole. This is a new position for us and it feels so good. And judging by the expression on Cameron's face, he's loving it as well. I slam into him, hitting his prostate every time.

His hand reaches down and he starts to pump his c.ock. I quicken my pace to be thrust into him as fast as possible. My orgasm hits me without any warning. I empty into Camerons hole and continue to thrust as he reaches his high and rides the waves of his orgasm. His c.um splatters all over his stomach and his chest. He's letting out soft moans as I slow down my pace and I lean down and capture his lips with mine.

"That's so fucking good, Nash. Christ..." he says while trying to catch his breath. I press multiple kisses on his lips and then I slide out of him and collapse next to him on the bed. He gets up and pads naked to the bathroom and comes back with some hot wet towels. He cleans me off and I clean him off. I throw the towels in the corner and pull him next to him. We kiss again, slower and more tender.

"Happy birthday, baby..." he says smirking at me. I kiss him again.

"Happy birthday to me indeed..." I reply and we cuddle together. It doesn't take us long to fall asleep in each others arms.

This is probably the best birthday I've ever had and it's purely because of Cameron.

----------------

We wake up hours later, we shower together and get dressed before making our way downstairs. Our friends are lounging about the living room, just chilling. I sit at the island in the kitchen while Cameron heats up some food for us. I'm looking down at my phone, replying to happy birthday texts that I received yesterday.

I notice I have one from Kian and I remember how we treated him last night, I still feel bad.

Kian- Sorry for kind of crashing your party?U invited me and said it was okay to bring a date. Not sure what was up?

I guess Sam was too chicken shit to tell Kian what he did. I'm obviously not going to protect him, so I tell Kian everything that happened. He doesn't reply for a while and I shrug, not caring either way what happens. As long as Cameron is happy, everyone else can go fuck themselves. He replies to me an hour later while Cam and I are eating and fooling around with our friends.

Kian- Wow, he didn't say any of that to me. He pretty much refused to answer any of my questions so I was kind of left wondering all night what I did wrong. I understand ur reaction now. I'd prolly react the same way if I was in ur shoes. But I guess I should thank u for not making a big deal about it.

Me- Yeah no prob. We were just having a good night and I wasn't tryna ruin it with drama or a fight.

He doesn't reply and I put my phone away to enjoy the rest of the day with Cameron and our friends. Things might be awkward between Kian and I on Monday, but I promised I wouldn't abandon on his first day at a new school.

I always keep my word.

A/N- Hi guyss! So I'm posting my new story right after I post this one. Please go check it out! Let me know what you think in the comments, if I get positive feedback I'll post all 7 chapters that I have written today! <3<3<3