-22

-

not edited -

not edited
-

"you sure you're not hungry?" jimin looks down at the darker girl on his hip and she shakes her head. they were just about to walk out of his front door to go write down to pds office. "positive?"

"n-no daddy, i'm o-okay." she gave off her eye smile that was so similar to her dads. "all my crying t-took my appwetite a-away."

jimin laughs. the vocabulary of this girl was amazing. the three year old surprised him were her words every two point five seconds.

"okay, so you'll be fine while daddy talks to his boss?"

minji nods her contagious smile still stuck on her face.

"okay." jimin shrugs and just thinks that he can feed her afterwards or when you come pick her up, he could just let you know that the toddler hadn't ate anything.

while the three year old was still strapped to jimins hip he took the door handle in his hand and opened it to walk out. they got on the elevator with no problems and was soon down in the lobby.

jimin hadn't even noticed that the girl on his hip had laid on his chest. minji was clearly tired of holding her head up and no one in the lobby was interesting enough to take her attention from resting her eyes again.

"jimin-ssi?"

jimin blows out his cheek as he turns to one of the staff members. it was a older girl who has been with them maybe since predebut. she has been with them so long to where she knew that minji was gonna happen even before he did.

"ah, a-yeong noona." he smiles.

"this is her?" she tilts her head to get a better look at the curly haired girl on his hip. the younger still hadn't raised her head every since they hopped off the elevator and jimin didn't really want to bother her neither.

"yes, uh...this is minji, my daug- princess."

"yes daddy?" minji head pops up, her eyes squinted from the bright lights that shined throughout the lobby.

"she's adorable jimin!" a-yeong coos at minjis chubby cheeks. she noticed how minji skin color was so beautiful, she was a tan-skinned girl with curly hair and practically the same face as jimins just way more charming.

"th-thankyou" minji replies back in english.

while jimin and a-yeong started to talk — minji looked around at everyone walking near and far from her. she always knew her daddy did a lot. every since you showed her the video of jimin she knew she loved whatever he did.

so the three year old had guessed that's why her daddy's job was so full of people.

"we'll i hope everything goes well." a-yeong smiles at the small girl and back at jimin. "i know family is important and i'm sure you don't want to miss anything else."

"yeah thanks." jimin smiles.

a-yeong bows at him and turns to walk away making jimin follow her lead and walk the other way towards the big office.

"d-daddy i'm hungry."

jimin sighs and tries his best not to laugh a bit. he could've sworn he just asked the girl not once, but twice, if she was hungry before they left his dorm.

"okay baby, let's talk to my boss then we'll go eat some good food."

"me-i w-want tangsuyuk" minji whines it out.

kids are funny.

"okay princess just a second." jimin speed walks until he was knocking on the door.

"come in." bang si hyuk soft voice startles jimin a bit but he still opens the door.

"oh?" the older looks at jimin and his small twin. "jimin?

jimin lets minji down until she is standing on her own feet and takes her small hand in his. he then turns and closes the door before he was walking to a chair to sit down on in front of his boss. he puts the smaller girl on his lap and lets her get comfortable.

"h-hi" she waved at the chubby man in front of her. minji herself thought the man was adorable and maybe he would give her the best hugs.

"cute." bang si hyuk smiles at the girl. "hello minji-ah."

jimin and minji eyes both go wide their mouth drops the same.

"you know her name?"

bang pd chuckles. "of course i do." si hyuk takes his pen and closes his laptop on his desk to give his full attention to them. "so what did you want to ask? or talk about?"

minji sighs and lays back down on jimins chest. grown up talk was none of her business.

"i wanted to ask you—" jimin uses his hand that's not wrapped around minji to scratch his nose out nervousness. "ask you about telling armys about minji, or you know, the general uh... public"

"jimin."

"yes?" jimins eyebrows scrunch in confusion.

"you know if you want to do this you can. if you feel comfortable enough to let this be known then do it." si hyuk looks at minji.

"i remember when you came in this exact office almost four years ago to tell me that y/n was having her." he smiles at the memory of a small again nervous jimin. he knew the boy was older and more mature now, that he should have learned from his mistakes by now.

"do you remember what you said to me when you first came in that door?"

"i said that i'd do what i choose because it's uh my decision." jimin screws his lip in guilt. even though that came out rude years ago he never meant for it to.

"exactly."

"i just, i just need help with saying it." jimin breaths out.

"do a vlive or make a post." si hyuk lifts a eyebrow. "you need to do it not anybody else."

jimins legs starts to bounce but he stops it right away know that it would disturb minjis closed-eye time.

"we all know you'll get a lot of backlash." jimin nods in agreement. "but there will also be some who'll support you. overall jimin-ah, you'll be happy."

"you're right, i'll be happy." jimin shrugs then looks down at minji. "we'll be happy."

he really hoped this statement would come to truth.

-
i'm watching madeas play while writing this so far i've laughed a ✨little✨, just wanted to tell y'all