-11

-

-

"ah, he's still up there asleep with little minji"

you watch as the older lighter male gave you a dimpled smile. "i speak korean you know, namjoon" you look up at him, breaking your neck from his towering height.

he had been speaking in fluent english since you walked in the door. know you know your og language was english, but being in korea for so long you've gotten used to using only that foreign language.

"i know, i just wanted to speak english with you" he laughed, frown lines appearing on his forehead.

you were sat at the small table in one of there meeting rooms. you had called jimin and minji but ended up with no answer, so you figured they were busy or asleep. you had gotten from work about a hour ago and came to pick her up.

"could you uh, take me up there please?"

"oh- oh yeah of course!" namjoon stood fidgety, stepping in front of you as you followed and he took the lead.

"where are the rest of the boys?"

"they're somewhere around here, we're on break so... but we have a comeback soon, so everyone's just resting before we start to rest again." namjoon pushed open the door and pressed the elevator button until it beeped.

the doors opened and led you both in. "i'll drop you off to jiminie's dorm and i'll go to over to my studio." he nodded his head.

it was silent as you watched the numbers on the elevator move, not an uncomfortable silence.. but more of an awkward one.

hearing a ding you sigh in happiness and turn to namjoon. "thankyou" you smile, your indian dimple sticking out on the side of our nose.

"you're welcome! tell minji uncle joonie will see her next time" he grinned.

"uncle joonie?" you ask sticking your leg to the elevator doors so they won't close.

"yea, that's what she calls me. cute right?"

"very" you smile at him one more time before walking out of the elevator and walking to jimins door.

his door had some passcode key on it in order to get in, at first you were just gonna knock but you being you decided to play with the keypad until you got it unlocked.

you put bangtan's debut date, his birthday, the day they went to america, the members birthday up until you finally put in your daughters and the door opened swiftly.

you cooed at the thought of a fatherly jimin thinking of his daughter special birth date.

walking in you look around the living and feel a tad bit jealous that minji didnt fuck jimins living room up.

that's was what a three year old was supposed to do right?

you giggle to yourself and jump when you hear a sound from your side.

"you still giggle to yourself eh?"

looking over at the kitchen you see jimin walking over to you, a cocky grin plastered on his face. he had black sweats on and a black t-shirt, feet snuggled into his slippers.

"i thought you were asleep?" you squeak.

he finally got to you and stood in front of you. "i was, i just got up and seen your calls."

you nod in understandment and look around not knowing what to say.

"minjis still asleep. i guess she was a bit tired" he dragged out a laugh. he took your hand and his and led the both of you over to the couch.

you sit, stuffing your hand in between your legs to keep jimin from eyeing them incase you started to fiddle with them.

"how was she? was she good?" you press your lips together.

he nods his head and waves his hand at you, "of course. she was a little hyper but she was a princess and we talked and played a lot" his eyes gleamed with happiness, thinking about his daughter.

"i have a question for you" he blurted, looking directly at your eyes, not break eye contact not once.

"you have a lot of questions lately" you mumble. "what is it?"

"i was wondering if we could hang out more? like going on dates or something? you know before i get busy again" jimin said, his hand going to scratch the back of his neck. he was nervous.

"jimin i'm not inter-"

"as friends, y/n" he pulled your wrists from between your legs and held your slightly smaller hands in his. "i just wanna be friends, is that okay?"

"we were friends before we started going out.." he said, still looking at you.

you bit on your lip, wanting to do nothing but fiddle with your hands. nd you were guessing that's why jimin held your hands. "okay, we can. when?"

jimin let a huge smile take over his face, his ears growing red along with his chubby cheeks. "how about sometime next week? when you're free~"

you nod, a sly grin on your face as jimins thumb rubbed over your hands.

"i'll be happy too, as long as we stick it to just being friends. i know how you are" you giggle.

"well i'm not like that anymore, i'll respect your decisions and whatever you do" he laughs.

he lets go of your hands and goes to stand up. "i'll go wake her up, okay?"

"good luck with that" you mumble, barely above a whisper.

"what?"

"nothing!"

-
hi babes i apologize for the slowww updates but i'm honestly so focused on finishing this other book. but once i'm done with that the frequent updates should be pouring in.

hope you liked this chap!