-72

-

-

"she did what?" you shift minjoon a bit as he latched onto your nipple. jimin had walked into the house about thirty minutes ago with a irritated tone running on his face — which lead you to immediately asking him what was wrong.

"i don't even want to repeat it." jimin shakes his head.

"what'd she do?" you push.

the older sighs, taking his jean jacket off and sitting on the floor. "where's minji-ah first?"

"she playing her ipad upstairs." you nod at the stairs. "could you hold minjae?"

jimin nods without hesitating, getting up quickly to go and wash his hands and coming back to grab the baby. "he starting to lift his head so soon?"

"yeah, but don't change the subject." you squint your eyes at jimin.

"what? it's only been like three weeks i'm just surprised."

"jimin."

"she took my condom out the trash and impregnated herself with it."

the look on your face is complete disgust, your lips pressed together and your head shaking at the thought.

"well?"

"that's sickening."

jimin nods his head, supporting minjaes neck before he had laid him in his arms. "i know."

"did you guys talk?"

"i mean...yeah." jimin shrugs. "i just told her that i'm gonna be spending more time with him after we tell him and if she doesn't let me, i'm taking her to court."

"that's good." you frown.

jimins head is itching but he doesn't want to bother the twin in his arms. "you're okay with that right?"

there is hesitation, making your lips crinkle but you still reply. "yeah i'm cool with that."

"y/n are you sure?"

"yes jimin." you widen your eyes at him so he knows you're serious. "jae-in deserves a good dad and i can say that you're doing good with the twins so far so—" you don't don't finish not knowing what else to say.

"okay." jimin gives you a small smile, beginning to rock the baby back and forth. starting a new conversation you and jimin both hear as minji walks down the steps, a pout on her face as she came to sit near jimin.

"whats wrong princess?"

minji sighs and doesn't answer the man, her little arms going to cross in front of themselves.

"minji." you frown, finally feeling when minjoon unlatched from you. as you both wait for her to say something you pull him away. pulling up your bra and your shirt.

"daddy's talking to you princess, what's wrong?" jimin looks concerned as he looks at the girl, still holding minjae.

"i-i'm bored." she squared her shoulders. "d-daddy and m-mommy on-only play with bab-baby brothers." she stuttered.

jimin bites his lip to hold a smile and he looks up to you and waits for you to respond, but like usual you look away so he could say something.

"ah." jimin nods, looking back at minji. "mommy and daddy will play with you too." he smiles at the girl. jimin tries his best to lay the three week old on his shoulder opening his arm for minji to hug him; which she did, a spoiled smile now sitting on her face.

"what am i gonna do with the two—" you look from minji and down to the twins. "— the four of you."

jimin let's a small chuckle leave his mouth, minji following after him and the both of them looking just like each other when they did.

you loved em tho.

•••

after you and jimin both ended up putting the twins to sleep, it wasn't long before you were knocked out from exhaustion on your bed; leaving jimin and minji to themselves.

"d-daddy?"

"mhm baby?" jimin asked, he was laid on the floor with one of minjis dolls in his hands — his body to the side as the little girl sat criss-cross apple sauce in front of him. the doll jimin had in his hands had no pants on which he had asked her about leading her to respond with that she took them off and lost em.

"you know w-what my favorite co-color is?" the four year old hardly stuttered.

jimin was about to sit the doll down but minji frowns at him stopping his movements "it's pink right?"

"well y-yes." minji nods her head, her small pigtails moving with her. "but y-you know what's my o-other favorite color?"

jimin genuinely thinks for a second, his eyes scanning around minjis room to spot any other color but pink; which he failed to see. he then thought on any on any favorite foods or
anything similar.

he then thought about his favorite color and the color he wore in the serendipity video which was the first video that minji had seen of him, "is it yellow?"

minjis little hand slaps over her mouth, her ears growing red. "you're so c-close daddy!"

jimin thinks of another color, "orange?"

minji pouts, "no."

"what is minji-ah?"

minji monitors her dads face. "gold."

jimin finally drops the doll. "you like gold?"

"i seen gold-gold in my dream la-last night dad-daddy!"

"really?" jimin smiles at the girl, although the was surprised that she remembered her dreams because most don't.

"y-yes!" minji smiles, her baby teeth showing. "ba-baby brothers and ba-baby-sis were golden!"

"baby sis?" he shoved his hair back away from his face.

"y-yes!"

"ah." jimin nods, tilting his head in confusion.

minji nods and blows air out of her cheeks standing her little body up and going to grab more toys out of her toy box, while on the other hand jimin had many thoughts wondering in his mind.

•••
my power went out for four hours and i'm scared of the dark 👨🏻‍🦯 , but anyways enjoy the updates babes.